Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
MS should have actually bought Take Two and smaller companies like SquareEnix and Capcom before going after the big fish.

Sony didn't have the money to buy Activision so MS would have owned all of the big major selling titles except Fortnite.

Sony did real BS grimey sh.. when they had exclusive rights to COD and especially Destiny as others had mentioned in here but I knew all along when Phil was put at the helm after they botched last gen that they were planning for the long game.

They definitely not going to remove those titles from PS because they are looking at it from a business standpoint.

They owned Minecraft and its thriving on all the other platforms. MS knows selling consoles is not a big money maker, but having 50+ million paying for gamepass monthly is going be so lucrative it's not even funny.

I hate all that exclusive crap and timed exclusive crap anyway especially from third party companies. If it's like Mario Zelda with Nintendo and Halo with MS, and I'm not sure what is the one for Sony the greek God of guy?, then that's fine. Fortnite gets it, gaming and business of gaming with how they operate within that universe and what they're doing.

Every third party game developer should follow what and how Fortnite does. Put your game on as many platforms possible, have cross-platform play, price the skins and micro transactions fairly, don't make it pay to win by items, and update constantly with knew content.

Street Fighter would have been so much bigger if it was available to all platforms and cross play was allowed. Capcom would have made a killing.

I mean, I don't get it some people.

"Xbox has no good exclusives LOL!" Mircosoft does something about it. Same people: "NOT LIKE THAT. THIS IS BS!"
I see what you mean but I also want understand the other side.

Sony purchasing developers.

MS purchasing publishers and all their studios :lol:

I think buying Bethesda was about getting content for Xbox

Activision Blizzard is more than that. Especially with Blizzard and King

Plus, those other companies might not be interested in selling.

:lol:

What is a game that you guys just can't stop playing?

Mine is Street Fighter 5 and For Honor :lol:

Destiny 2

brokeback-mountain-brokeback-mountain-gifs.gif

I see what you mean but I also want understand the other side.

Sony purchasing developers.

MS purchasing publishers and all their studios :lol:

Yeah like I'm sure if Sony was in the same position to do so they would pass on making the moves MS did.

Now people are going to make up unwritten rules that should be followed when it's the company they don't like doing things to position itself better.

Just like everything else... gaming has been and always will be a business, and that was a hell of a business move.

The exclusive content thing has always been funny to me. Do any of you actually know people IRL that bought a console or specific software for a console cause there was some exclusive content like skins, weapons, characters etc.?

I’ve never heard anyone say “yea bro I’m copping a PS5 cause COD get access to the guns with glittery polka dots on it” :lol:

The exclusive content thing has always been funny to me. Do any of you actually know people IRL that bought a console or specific software for a console cause there was some exclusive content like skins, weapons, characters etc.?

I’ve never heard anyone say “yea bro I’m copping a PS5 cause COD get access to the guns with glittery polka dots on it” :lol:

I know people who bought a 360 so they could get the MW2 map packs a month early

The COD exclusivity is really important to either console holder

COD is a massive franchise and whoever holds the marketing deal is seen as the best place to play COD and that definitely affected a lot of people's decisions on which console to get

Damn near all the COD content creators switch over the Playstation

I thought people just went where their friends went. My boys all played on PS3 so that’s where I got in at. I used to prefer the 360 controller because of the triggers and tell my friends how weird it was to shoot with R1. It was even more odd to me when they changed that to R2 on PS4 and my boys would change it back to R1 :lol:

Speaking of BC, I actually purchased Saints Row 1 and 2 and Max Payne 3 as well this morning. I could really go a bit overboard on this sale, but I might get Manhunt and call it a day.

I've been playing Destiny til the worst of hours. Been in since D1 day 1 but have gone in and out. Now I'm like **** :lol:

1995 1995 man we will play soon if you see me online hit me with an invite

Didn't play much MCC at all but I had around 16000 matches played on the OG Halo 3 :lol:
Mortal Kombat 11 is something I still play frequently and continue to have a good time with. I wish I didn't get back into fighting games so late though. MK11 had already been out for a year when I bought it.

Phil knows they gotta say and do all the right things to get this deal approved by regulators

"Desire" is doing a lot of work here.

His rhetoric gonna shift once they have ownership. Unless they are forced into an agreement by regulators

"We committed on keeping Call of Duty Warzone on Playstation"

Funny that Sony called them though. Probably dialing Phil's corporate line like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom