Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
MS gonna put some bummy B team in charge of "Call of Duty" and have the A team make a new exclusive IP

MS gonna put some bummy B team in charge of "Call of Duty" and have the A team make a new exclusive IP

Seems like word is going around that COD won’t be an annual release which I can only hope means an increase of quality for it because it hasn’t been great in awhile

Seems like word is going around that COD won’t be an annual release which I can only hope means an increase of quality for it because it hasn’t been great in awhile

Last one I really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 2019...had a lot of fun with that one

Last one I really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 2019...had a lot of fun with that one

All the spawn camping drove me nuts :lol:
Never got into the Battle Royale, can’t manage to play more than one and Apex has my heart.

Crysis 4 was just announced

It is wild that over the past two days 4 AAA games have been announced with press releases and tweets because teams are desperate to attract workers and are using the announcement as recruiting drives.

Vanguard is decent.
All the spawn camping drove me nuts :lol:
Never got into the Battle Royale, can’t manage to play more than one and Apex has my heart.
Only really committed to PUBG, but I was playing on a One S. Don't know if the experience is any better on better hardware.
Crysis 4 was just announced

It is wild that over the past two days 4 AAA games have been announced with press releases and tweets because teams are desperate to attract workers and are using the announcement as recruiting drives.
First 3 worth playing? Do believe they did release a remastered trilogy not too long ago.

It is wild to me how much power Vince Zampella has gained at EA because of Fallen Order and Apex

The dude went from running a two-team studio to...

-Let EA exempt Respawn from the Frostbite mandate.
-Put in charge of DICE LA
-Gave Respawn a whole support studio for Apex in Vancouver
-Put in charge of the entire Battlefield franchise (which includes three non-Respawn studios working on it)
-Got a single-player shooter greenlit
-Got two more Star Wars Games greenlit at Respawn. One they are gonna produce with an outside team

Famb doing it
Def not doing it when it comes to Battlefield.

im curious to see how this 9v9 is going to be in Apex

i am sure pure mayhem but fun none the less

maaan last night ranked matches were tough but im just waaaay to addicted
If the game mode isn't pure mayhem, the servers probably will be

bots ruined it for me in PUBG

cant play ranked cause my friends aren't at lvl 80

so i just stick with apex

but i will agree the improvements are top notch.. that game came along way

still one of the most realistic games we got

bots ruined it for me in PUBG

cant play ranked cause my friends aren't at lvl 80

so i just stick with apex

but i will agree the improvements are top notch.. that game came along way

still one of the most realistic games we got
Bro hit me... Im on there.. and if you play at night no bots, the lobbies are real people but I have to admit since there so green they play like bots..

Xbox BC is great but unfortunately a lot of those old games feel outdated due to controls. They do more than enough but it would be even better if Xbox engineering team could rework the controls on some games.

Been meaning to play MP3. Just watched the opening cinematic before falling asleep.

PUBG was great at launch,only hated the texture pop in. If it's truly improved, I'll have to put some time in soon. Trying to convince my friends to download but they're stuck in FIFA. One just hates Battle Royale games in general.

Been meaning to play MP3. Just watched the opening cinematic before falling asleep.

PUBG was great at launch,only hated the texture pop in. If it's truly improved, I'll have to put some time in soon. Trying to convince my friends to download but they're stuck in FIFA. One just hates Battle Royale games in general.

MP3 is GREAT. Aged really well.

Back
Top Bottom