Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

I'm going to play on PC and use a controller, so this is much appreciated.

Didn't play the mobile version of Vice City very long but definitely looks like a improvement here visually. Have they confirmed pricing yet? Will try to preorder today at GameStop.

Physical release isn't until a full month after digital. :stoneface:

At least it's $60 though. Could wait it out.

Yea this generation you’re better off just deleting the games you dont play to free up space. Ill be damned if i ever get one of these for the series X or ps5.
Only reason I have one is because I got the bundle from Costco with one but I definitely agree. That up charge for external storage is ridiculous

36858AE9-C3B5-40A5-947F-C120FABDD555.jpeg

8C864EC0-3A3B-4167-95AC-73A1C950518A.jpeg

9DE33856-1706-4CB2-9759-613D6095D7AF.jpeg

The story got more convoluted and the multi-player got overly ostentatious. 4 and 5 were still solid games in their own right, but they weren't nearly as good as the first 3 in multiple facets.
Fair enough

We probably have the same criticism of the games, I just don't think it reaches the level of ****ing up Halo

Fair enough

We probably have the same criticism of the games, I just don't think it reaches the level of ****ing up Halo
**** up was a bit too harsh, I guess tarnish would probably be better word to describe my feelings towards the two newer titles. I was always a playstation guy, but man from the Combat Evolved on up, I thought the Halo titles were the best shooters(over Killzone, Resistance, Medal Of Honor, CODs, etc.) for years and I still think they offer the best single-player experience as far as first-person shooters. I even read Halo novels growing up because I was so much into the lore. I'm usually not the snob fanatic that's critical about every little change or detail, but I just have high expectations for Halo and I hope 343 delivers for Infinite.

Among Us killing Fall Guys :lol:

:rofl: Mans side stepped off screen and washed him against the wall

Mario's real hate for Sonic :lol: Mocking Mario's Yipee! :rofl:

Knuckles and Tails jumping Luigi :rofl:

GTA about to jump Saints Row :lol:

Raid Shadow legends paying off Master Chief to mention him in Halo :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom