Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Please god not a Smash format fighting game :smh:
IMG_20211025_033858.gif

Just give us the next Mortal Kombat or Injustice please, or at least a fighting game in that style. I hate the Smash format.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, this is still the most hilarious salty rage from an opponent I can think of. My ribs were hurting when I saw this live on Twitch. The streamer is one of the top professional MK players but he uses his skill to play in the most obnoxious ways possible to piss people off. The rage then gets turned into a soundboard command that the Twitch subscribers can use. It is pure genius.

I’m cool on a Smash clone. I understand why they want to get in on it but some things are better left alone.

WB Smash clone could feature Hanna-Barbera, Adult Swim/Cartoon Network, and Looney Tunes characters.

Smash is making bank so clones would be smart if they did them correct. I’m not even a smash fan. I play with the kids and that’s it

Just give us the next Mortal Kombat or Injustice please, or at least a fighting game in that style. I hate the Smash format.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, this is still the most hilarious salty rage from an opponent I can think of. My ribs were hurting when I saw this live on Twitch. The streamer is one of the top professional MK players but he uses his skill to play in the most obnoxious ways possible to piss people off. The rage then gets turned into a soundboard command that the Twitch subscribers can use. It is pure genius.

The new rumor is that the smash-style game is being made, but NeverRealm is not the developer.

A regular fighting game would just be Mortal Kombat 11.

I think most don't realize how Smash has cornered the market on platform fighting games for basically two decades. Others naturally want a piece of that pie.
I still play Mortal Kombat 11 very regularly. I wouldn't say I'm bored of it but NRS formally ended support for the game months ago so I think it's about time to announce the next installment, either MK or Injustice.

Yall dont feel like the MK/Injustice games are getting stale?
I didn't play Injustice 1 so I'm not sure on how much Injustice 2 changed the formula but Mortal Kombat X was radically different than MK11 for example. It's not like they just copy paste the games and only add a different roster.

Yall dont feel like the MK/Injustice games are getting stale?

I don't I just have too many damn games.

Fighting games are endless in the competition sense it is just more about the time you are willing to put into a single game IMO

Any rumors on the next Series X drops? I'm so close to just calling it a day and buying one of the FB Marketplace or eBay but I feel like they'll go up as soon as I pay for one:lol:

As stated they make somewhat gameplay changes. X and 11 play a lot differently. I enjoyed both a lot but preferred X.
I wasn't a huge fan of X, I love the removal of the run mechanic and overall slower pacing of MK11.
At the pro level, MKX is definitely more fun to watch though due to that very frantic pace.

For the most part I've used Skarlet and subsequently Joker as my main in MK11 but some months ago I picked up Robocop and have been having a blast with him. He's actually a top tier character once you get the hang of him.

MK gets old and boring so fast thanks to their dial a combo system. They need to get rid of that combo mash system asap

I wasn't a huge fan of X, I like the removal of the run mechanic and overall slower pacing of MK11.
At the pro level, MKX is definitely more fun to watch though due to that very frantic pace.

For the most part I've used Skarlet and subsequently Joker as my main in MK11 but some months ago I picked up Robocop and have been having a blast with him. He's actually a top tier character once you get the hang of him.

I like faster paced fighters so that's definitely why I preferred it. I became pretty good with Jade and Meleena.

I think DBZFighter was my favorite fighter last gen. On Xbox at least. Wish we got Guilty Gear/KoF

Didn't care too much for MK 11 past the first month or so. You're too limited in what you can do. It got boring fast to me. Can't do another Injustice if it's just people throwing projectiles from across the screen at each other. It's a fun game on a casual level, but go online and it's trash.

Wouldn't mind seeing something different from NetherRealm

Back
Top Bottom