OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

Why not edit the title and make this the Christmas Day GameS thread.
pimp.gif

Make it happen Lowry's!

Make it yourself?

The Knicks fans usually don't make game threads, we keep it in the season thread.

Forget it, I will start the discussion. I know we only have two pre-season games to go by but I notice Melo is making a conscious effort to make the extra pass. Keep an eye on that fellas.

I would like to see ROndo's probability to EuroStep before shooting a layup on the fastbreak. I swear his % would be higher than anyone else.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Forget it, I will start the discussion. I know we only have two pre-season games to go by but I notice Melo is making a conscious effort to make the extra pass. Keep an eye on that fellas.

I would like to see ROndo's probability to EuroStep before shooting a layup on the fastbreak. I swear his % would be higher than anyone else.
Definitely. They had him as primary PG in practice so he has that PG mindset. Makes him that much more of a threat when he can get his team mates good looks as well as knock down iso's on his own.

merry christmas guys!
pimp.gif

glad NBA is back especially with this game on right now

Well I definitely support this thread. Good call on just making this for Christmas games thread, DC.

Would definitely be better if the teams were in the thread title, though. Bunch of different ways you could do it. I know how I would do it, but it's not my thread. You can either just put the three letter abbreviations of all the teams in the thread title, or you could edit the thread title as a game is being played (like right now maybe you have Knicks/Celtics or NYK/BOS or whatever).

That way when people just drop by to discuss a game they're watching, they know to go here.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

or you could edit the thread title as a game is being played (like right now maybe you have Knicks/Celtics or NYK/BOS or whatever).
This is the best way to go. That way people coming in know what is the main focus of thread at the current time. Make it happen OP!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Welp, we all saw why Danny tried to trade Rondo away. No offense.

.....stop it. Rondo's offense is perfect, just they way it should be for a point guard.

Back
Top Bottom