OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

Created this topic for all those looking to link up to possibly camp out and help each other with the Yeezy 2 release...we all know the date, and we know the MSRP price, only thing to do now is do some investigate work and finding where they'll be at. Let's get it folks!

anyone try major or commonwealth? im assuming both of those gonna get it since they got it last time. and i bet they do the same procedure......auction at major and raffle at commonwealth if they do get it.

I can check the dtlr in richmond cause they got the first colorway of the yeezy

I know dtlr in Waldorf got them they did a raffle.(edit.. they got the 1s). But shouldnt it be guaranteed that both HoH will get them?

and if PG Plaza gets them there needs to be some $%%%!!! order..

pm me if you guys find any info and I'll do the same
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Askew

I know dtlr in Waldorf got them they did a raffle.(edit.. they got the 1s). But shouldnt it be guaranteed that both HoH will get them?

civilized order for a DMV release? Nah.
laugh.gif

i was just at HOH montgomery mall today and the associates couldn't confirm if they were getting any pairs or not, were Yeezy 1's even sold at major retail spots or just boutiques? everyone I know got them from boutiques

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

i was just at HOH montgomery mall today and the associates couldn't confirm if they were getting any pairs or not, were Yeezy 1's even sold at major retail spots or just boutiques? everyone I know got them from boutiques

I don't think there was a HOH at the time of the first release 
but DTLR and boutiques were the only ones that got them from what I remember 

HOH Harlem had da yeezy 1s. But they were the only HOH at the time. I say majors but don't expect to walk out paying box price.

As of right now a lot of stores are keeping their mouths sealed shut...either they were told by Nike to keep their mouth shut or they'd lose their accounts or maybe they really just don't know.

Originally Posted by iCan

interesting..

Share the wealth there buddy....I could care less about these, but wifey likes them. I know there is no 6.5, but I know they will have them in a 7.I'm down to help folks if I can find a 7.

im now seeing this thread. from what i know..not a single chain has confirmation only a few boutiques due to their accounts status. Nike hasn't given any store allocation # yet nor a suggested retail price. And only area gm will be informed until a few days off ....from what i hear. I wouldnt bank on a presale unless they are major boutiques, like rsvp or something like that.

Right now everything is hear say. Due to what happened to the galaxies they are making sure everything is tight lipped.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by iCan

interesting..

Share the wealth there buddy....I could care less about these, but wifey likes them. I know there is no 6.5, but I know they will have them in a 7.I'm down to help folks if I can find a 7.
there maybe be 6.5...smallest i believe the yeezy 1 came was a 6. ...I've personally seen a 6.5.... I have yeezy 1 both in a size 7, and 8.  yet to see a yeezy 1 in 7.5

Def down to link up with peeps and possibly camp if neccisary, the goons are gonna be out in full for this one so grouping up is def a good idea

Originally Posted by Askew

I was at the waldorf dtlr raffle for the first black yeezys. they had around 13 pair & it was pretty much a numbers game. Most people that got a pair brought extra people with them to get more tickets. 

If possible can someone PM with more info on what stores will have them? I'm down to group up.

I highly doubt there will be stores allowing campouts like the first release plus since everyone knows about the resell value chances are most or even all pairs will be bought by the employees smh

Back
Top Bottom