OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Quality is pretty good...
Price IMHO is not justified...  

The mesh is by far better quality than I expected though. The hidden stitching on the toe and where the heel and leather meet is also very nice. 

Over all I am happy with the pick up. I would never pay above retail for these though. 

IMHO the AY1>>>>AY2.... I just like leather over mesh. Once I get my black pair in I might change my mind...

Hope a lot of pairs in the DMV go to people that dont simply want to resell...

I have the Black/Solar Red and all I can say....all the flicks from the 'net did these justice!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The release was cool,had the pleasure of meeting looowski. Sucks bc i ended upnpaying for a pair from a reseller that was there and won the raffle.SMH

I think i am out the game...I was successful.....kinda.. still want to acquire my exact size....but to sit by a computer all day... not poppin.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Can any *legit* Bmore inside confirm what the manager at Mondawmin DTLR did with the 5 pair sent to him?

I have k nown the manager for a very VERY long time & all my years of knowing him he has been pretty legit! not letting people buy more then one pair, & things along that line. So I am sure he didn't pocket them or cash for them!

^
Former manager at PG HOH "came off" as a standup dude and "by the book" too.

But when tons of them foam galaxy joints hit the store super early, he robbed FL, Inc. blind and got let go.  Y'all secret dudes who were in line on the 1st just got what was left over.  #newsflash

No knock on anyone, #justsayin I know how it gets on these dudes when that kind of money comes about (which aint even "real" money unless you a kid IMO).

I know the Nike buyer, I know what was bought, and and I know what was distributed.  Just curious, so I asked publicly.

Proceed..............................

I had both colorways in my cart when NDC crashed SMDH. I checked today to see if they were still in my cart and they wernt. O well. I'm not paying reseller price.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*Extremely* adorable little girl BTW.

Your daughter "731 balla"?

Yes sir...
She just turned 3 Months. Still adapting to fatherhood, but I love it.

Thanks

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Man, %%++ that raffle !%%$..They originally said only 500 raffle tickets but I think when they saw how many people were out there..they got more for safety reasons.
Who the **** cares if they gave out more raffle tickets then they said they would? You didn't have to pay for a damn ticket. 
indifferent.gif
Did you not think before you posted? Lol, the more raffle tickets are handed out, the less chance you have of winning. Simple concept to grasp.....at least I thought it was. My b!
The first 500 people cared, people were lining up since 9 pm. DTLR didn't keep their word, I personally got there at 5 am to guarantee I get a ticket and I was ~400th in line. If I would of known they would be handing out tickets until 8:15 I would of got there at 8..

Originally Posted by dopestop

Who the **** cares if they gave out more raffle tickets then they said they would? You didn't have to pay for a damn ticket. 
indifferent.gif
Did you not think before you posted? Lol, the more raffle tickets are handed out, the less chance you have of winning. Simple concept to grasp.....at least I thought it was. My b!
The first 500 people cared, people were lining up since 9 pm. DTLR didn't keep their word, I personally got there at 5 am to guarantee I get a ticket and I was ~400th in line. If I would of known they would be handing out tickets until 8:15 I would of got there at 8..
I don't even feel sorry for you. 
eyes.gif

Any leads for a 9.5/9 either cw at a "reasonable" non-hype price send me a PM. Really hope to own & wear this shoe but NDC didn't work out. Thanks in advance.

Really like these shoes for retail, would maybe pay up to 500 for them. can't really see how some people are willing to pay over 1000 for these shoes....

I guess if you got the bread for it do it, i would rather spend that money on something else...

Anybody got a size 6.5-7.5 for sale? Either color way.
you're short. they only release a size 8 in us. I had to get my size 7 from out the country. Ebay is your best bet. If you find a us seller with those sizes you will pay an arm and a leg because they brought them over seas and prob wanna make money on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom