OFFICIAL YEEZY 2 RELEASE PAGE FOR THE DMV/BALTIMORE AREA.

damn everyone in the DMV is gonna be at that DTLR but hopefully everyone that will actually wear them gets their size

How does the state of Maryland not receive them at a single store, yet places like Rhode Island get them? So blown.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Maryland on that foam tip, still surprised Nike gave them no love on the Yeezys
This reminds me...
Ugh, it would've been GREAT if some foams dropped in the DMV the same day as the Yeezys.
All the hypebeast foam heads would've said "#!@* these cuh, imma get me dem foams moe".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Maryland on that foam tip, still surprised Nike gave them no love on the Yeezys
This reminds me...
Ugh, it would've been GREAT if some foams dropped in the DMV the same day as the Yeezys.
All the hypebeast foam heads would've said "#!@* these cuh, imma get me dem foams moe".
laugh.gif

THIS...Exactly! Most of them just going to get them to sell and know absolutely nothing about the sneakers. Somewhat bad for us who will actually rock ours...

Originally Posted by NE FLY GUY

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by NE FLY GUY

Nobodys gonna get hurt robbed or shot it was chill for the galaxy foamz release & MPD was there in heavy force the shoes werent sold until the entire crowd left and DC is a foam city so I doubt as many people show up "If you scared go to church"

You doubt what?! Have you seen the kids in our area?! Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn you have NO idea..
I do this! Im at sum spot in the city or da burbs damn near every week so Im pretty positive its not going down to quote my original post "If you scared go to church"
You doubted people wouldnt be out there? You just sound dumb as @@+!..

i'd be highly surprised if DTLR has 50 pairs come saturday morning...im pretty sure they've been hookin up employees, fam, etc.

The Nike.com thing may be my best bet. They will probably drop the link while everyone on the eastcoast is asleep.

2r71u68.jpg

I may still try my luck though DTLR claims they arent getting very many.

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

i heard there's 30 people waiting outside minn ave already

Nah brah. There is like 50 people now.. more cousins of them peeps showing up

how many are out there right now? LOL they tweeted that if ur there at 730 ull get a ticket but then later they tweeted its limited to 500 so i dont wanna miss that. if they have 50 pirs then thats one in 10, i like those odds

Back
Top Bottom