OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

VelvetHoop nice id's
pimp.gif

neverwearthem- I definitely like the first pic better, but I think it would be even better without the speckles (but that's just me)...lol at gif

If the id looks this good what are the gr's and hoh releases going to look like? I'm most likely going to have a lot of kobe V boxes! LOL

Anyone notice that there isn't a single Green option on ID? I guess Nike doesn't anticipate any interest in Celtics colors on a Kobe shoe.

^ I noticed that too. But on some of the other sites said that more options will be available later in 2010.

my version of SnakePools.
if anybody wants to donate money to go towards these, ya know just $5-10, let me know! lol... but seriously.
nerd.gif

p.s. this new 'stats' feature on photobucket is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Anyone notice that there isn't a single Green option on ID? I guess Nike doesn't anticipate any interest in Celtics colors on a Kobe shoe.

or OREGON DUCKS for that matter,
no bright yellow or green..............
mad.gif

I know. I was planning on getting all gr and limited releases.... But damn! The zk5 ids look good and great options.

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Originally Posted by Blue0230

or OREGON DUCKS for that matter,
no bright yellow or green..............
mad.gif

RELAX!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Starting January they are adding more color options, and materials.

"Cant Stay Away" [emoji]169[/emoji] WC .....
from this thread that is...although I should before I go broke even before the shoe's released.

^^^ nah i wouldn't bet on the crack of 2010 for additional colors and graphics. 2010 could mean... well the entire 2010. who knows. i mean i hope it'sjanuary but you never can tell cuz it's too vague.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Originally Posted by gdiemaster

^^^^^^^
smh.gif
please post designs in the official ZKV ID thread

http://niketalk.com/topic/222470

don't wanna clutter this official thread with BIGGG oversized pictures.
You're not a mod.

get over yourself.

It's nice you think you're a good little helper.
but relax. it's ok, people are going to post where they want regardless of what you say.

Deep breath and relax.

SMHing at people like you're special and they're ******ed because they're not doing what you want...
Chill young sir.

sorry if there was a purpose on making a new thread. just didn't wanna see THIS thread get all cluttered up with designs that screw up the page at times.

and honestly, people are gonna do what they want but isn't that why we got rules to maintain order in this place? appropriate posts in the appropriatethread? now if that doesn't make any logical sense then if you're a mod reading this, just delete my ZKV thread, cause obviously, people would ratherjust post in here anyways. I'll guarantee, they'll be ppl who won't resize there pictures and have this page stretch out to 800px and make it apain to find comments.

and for the record, i SMH for the right reasons, not cause i'm "special" or do it to "******ed" people, i do it to make this threadorganized whether i'm a mod or not. that 'tis all.

don't get me wrong , i'm chill
smile.gif
and ZKV ftw.

You come off like a nagging lil girl who got their period for the first time.
Crying, USE MY THREADS I STARTED
USE EM USE EM USE EM.

just give it a break, you're just irritating alot of people trying to be super mini mod.

I hope everyone continues to post their OVERSIZED id pictures in here.

Can't waint for these to drop
smile.gif

Here is what I am getting. I JUST used my $160 voucher on some ZKIV iD's two days ago when I see theV's are going to be available
mad.gif

fn8fgj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom