OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Vince: I don't know what stores have them yet homie, still trying to figure it out
ohwell.gif
. If you want though, we can go to HOHLA and snag the pair on display. Just provide the distraction and I'll bring the glass cutter. Don't worry about the cameras because I'll disable them before we head into Bev. Center. Should be a done deal in about 2-3 minutes if that.

For anyone's who's trying to cop the BLs, I'd look up a list of all the Urban Account stores in your area that get quickstrikes/limited releases and call them up to see if they're getting the BLs. You'd probably have a much easier time copping that way instead of waiting with the masses at the HoHs. I remember seeing a list somewhere a long time ago on NT, but I'm not sure if it's ever been updated since.

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will be taking phone orders for all the ASGs once the shoes are released at 12 AM EDT.
Could you please provide us the product code for the ASGs?

The product number for the All-Star Game Nike Zoom Kobe V in Daring Red/Black/White is 86429601.

never wear them- surprised you didn't pick up a pair. I'll keep an eye out, but hopefully someone will come through for retail + shipping.

I'm going back and fourth with the ASG's. I actually don't like how they look when the 3m lights up. too pinkish imo. Probably will wait for the CD's

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

We will be taking phone orders for all the ASGs once the shoes are released at 12 AM EDT.
Could you please provide us the product code for the ASGs?

The product number for the All-Star Game Nike Zoom Kobe V in Daring Red/Black/White is 86429601.

Thanks! much appreciated.

^Yeah, that's what one of my boys said about the ASG's too and the 3M being too pinkish. I kinda wanna see them in person first though.

what would be comforting would be if HoHLA would give us a "guesstimate" of the count they will have on hand....
I remember a few IV's being considered QS and them still being there long after RD....
I bought my delsol's from HoH when I went in to get a pair of Aces....go figure.

A local  shop that I have been calling constantly to check about the bruce lee said they were getting the dark knight some time this month.  That would help confirm the footlocker 20th release.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

For anyone's who's trying to cop the BLs, I'd look up a list of all the Urban Account stores in your area that get quickstrikes/limited releases and call them up to see if they're getting the BLs. You'd probably have a much easier time copping that way instead of waiting with the masses at the HoHs. I remember seeing a list somewhere a long time ago on NT, but I'm not sure if it's ever been updated since.

Does this mean other Footlockers (non HOH) will be getting the BL's?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by never wear them

I need some Dark Knights ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pm me. Even rape me in price if your in socal I need them asap.

wth ? I thought you already have a pair.

Why not just wait til the 20th when they will be in every footlocker at your local mall?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every person that has wanted confirmation for this information have not received any. as far as i know no one has completely confirmed it. people have mention it here and there but nothing so far that makes me want to mark my calendar.
I know at least my local footlocker has a Kobe V releasing on the 20th marked as black/blue (same SKU as the Dark Knights).  Others have confirmed this as well.  Not trying to hype a release or anything but its looking like these are officially dropping in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

I sure hope so...

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Does this mean other Footlockers (non HOH) will be getting the BL's?
I'm not sure about other Footlockers getting them, but I've heard of boutiques like Ubiq in Philly (http://www.ubiqlife.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=4541 ) and Vault in Harlem (http://www.vaultharlem.com/blog/?p=7147 ) getting them.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Adrian, thanks for sharing the photos with us.

I'm not really feeling these "blackout" V's.  I always thought the best all black shoe from the Kobe line was the ZKI.

Word to  the mother.

Vault in Harlem is already sold out, I called them up and they said they weren't getting any for the Feb 6th release

so to dead the whole feb.20th or not thing

my local footlocker is getting the dark knights, and if my local footlocker is then id imagine theyd be available in large numbers...............stupid nike

anybody else notice the difference on the soles between the inlines that kobe and the team have been rocking and the ones on footlocker unlocked?? and also the purple laces kobe rocks in them and the blacks they come with...i really hope they come with both

Inlines are looking pretty nice. One of the only white based colorways i like of kobes. Mostly because the black and purple give it a darker tone. Not a fan of ones like draft days.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

so to dead the whole feb.20th or not thing

my local footlocker is getting the dark knights, and if my local footlocker is then id imagine theyd be available in large numbers...............stupid nike

Let's hope this is true. 
pimp.gif

NWT can stop crapping his pants. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

hey man i would like to know y they called inlines too lol
"inline" typically means like a general use team colorway that Nike makes for certain players.

Back
Top Bottom