OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

The Chaos will be LIMITED GR right? Does that mean Niketowns will have them??

^^^^^This guy....he owes me money and keeps stalling talking about I dont know what he's going thru.
mad.gif
But he's still asking about shoes ridiculous, anybody got any info I can useto get my money back?????

Yeah wrong color the store i work at is getting the Chaos though, let me know if anyone needs it in the East Bay.

Mister Friendly wrote:

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

I think the Chaos Release Date has changed to 1/15? We got a pair of shoes on our shipping documents and it says 1/15, getting them in on Monday. This is at the Footlocker in the bay, if it is, i can hook you guys up.

You sure they arent the Aways? They are supposed to release on January 16th.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

^^^^^This guy....he owes me money and keeps stalling talking about I dont know what he's going thru.
mad.gif
But he's still asking about shoes ridiculous, anybody got any info I can use to get my money back?????

That sucks. Only thing I can advise you is not to do any transactions that involves trades unless it's in person.... You can't trust someone onlinethat u have never met.... Unless dude is legit and is known. Take the L.... And hope that dude has a heart to give u your money.

mad.gif
But he's still asking about shoes ridiculous, anybody got any info I can use to get my money back?????

What a scumbag! And he has 3 pairs of the 4 rings. If he was really trying to pay you he should sell those shoes at a discount rate.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

mad.gif

What a scumbag! And he has 3 pairs of the 4 rings. If he was really trying to pay you he should sell those shoes at a discount rate.

That's exactly what I told him, Im not mad at somebody makin some extra money but if you get into something make sure you do all your background work. Isent him money for both pairs of tha Kobe Finals and he said he'll hook me up so he sent me one pair and said he shipped two but pairs but didnt getinsurance on the second pair that doesn't make since to me but now he keep makin excuses and stalling on payn me. I can take tha L just the principle yaknow but it's cool cuz it'll come back one way or the other.

^^^ hopefully you paid via paypal then you can file a dispute for non receipt.....

Montemex3 do the right thing and give dude back his money...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ hopefully you paid via paypal then you can file a dispute for non receipt.....

Yea I paid paypal they said its nothing they can do since it wasnt through ebay, mind you this has been going on since the June I believe.

Yea I paid paypal they said its nothing they can do since it wasnt through ebay, mind you this has been going on since the June I believe.

Damn June! What a scumbag!
mad.gif
Everybody should shun him til he does theright thing or at least tries to defend him publicly.

Also I just looked at your profile. You live in Converse? I live in SA too. I dont think you'll have to go to Houston to get the Chaos Vs. An employee atFoot Locker told me that the Vs are coming to SA on the 26th. He wasnt positive what colorway it was but he said he thinks its a white based shoe. I think itsthe Chaos. I dont think the Chaos will be limited they are getting them in Canada so they cant be that limited.

I don't have any info but I truly believe the chaos will have a release similar to the carpe diem iv's. Most footlockers should get em. If you go therethe day of release, you should be able to get your pair.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Damn June! What a scumbag!
mad.gif
Everybody should shun him til he does the right thing or at least tries to defend him publicly.

Also I just looked at your profile. You live in Converse? I live in SA too. I dont think you'll have to go to Houston to get the Chaos Vs. An employee at Foot Locker told me that the Vs are coming to SA on the 26th. He wasnt positive what colorway it was but he said he thinks its a white based shoe. I think its the Chaos. I dont think the Chaos will be limited they are getting them in Canada so they cant be that limited.
I heard that too I hope they do get em on tha 26th, he's not gona respond I should post all of the PMs we've had back and forth I mightmake a topic about him or there should be a forum where you can post fraud NTers and blast em.

THA REAL A2TH - fight for was right, and get back was yours. There are services you can use to pull up information.

Call up and speak with a paypal rep. See if you can pull up a claim, or have them request that the counter party provide proof of shipping for the item.Because if you were a seller, and someone filed a claim against.You can be DAMN SURE Paypal would request the same from you,. and they will even deduct andfreeze the amount before they even ask!

Tired of people telling others to take the L. That is pure nonsense, the guy is stealing from you straight up.

^^^ same here. and I took two L's myself... im extra careful now..
People its just shoes.. not need to cheat people.

i saw a bunch of ID samples on display at niketown ny today, i took some pics with my phone but i cant put them on my computer right now, i will try to getthem up asap

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i saw a bunch of ID samples on display at niketown ny today, i took some pics with my phone but i cant put them on my computer right now, i will try to get them up asap

Interesting. It would be nice to see how the material really looks like in different colours.

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

I don't have any info but I truly believe the chaos will have a release similar to the carpe diem iv's. Most footlockers should get em. If you go there the day of release, you should be able to get your pair.

I hope so.......Gotta see these in person...

i saw a bunch of ID samples on display at niketown ny today, i took some pics with my phone but i cant put them on my computer right now, i will try to get them up asap

upload to tinypic from your phone
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

that doesn't seem to do this thread any good now does it.

I only bought 5 pairs of the zk4.gold medals,road finals,4 rings,breds, and mpls..and I love every single one.so if the zk5 is suppose to be wayyy better Iwill deff pick up a bunch and hopefully starting with "chaos". The zk5 looks like an amazing shoe and can't wait to try on a pair.

really? cuz i was at NTNY yday and didn't see anything. i even asked one of the employees up there if they had any and dude said no lol. i hope you provehim wrong!

Back
Top Bottom