OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

more pictures of the Bruce Lee's please..... =)
I went from 0 pairs copped to at least 2 pairs copped....
this is gonna strain my marriage fo'sho!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Do you have kids? Otherwise, I don't see the problem.
laugh.gif

Does anybody know the size run on the ZKVs for NDC? They do IDs up to size 18, and the gradients up that size as well. But some IVs only went up to 15. I'm a 17, and I need the Chaos' BAD. Hopefully Nike will continue to make basketball shoes in basketball player's sizes.
tongue.gif

I don't know about these.. The IV's grew on me, so maybe..

I don't know though. I prefer III's

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
1 is in the oven cooking....the clamp down has already begun.
although dippin the daughter in fresh pair of kobe's is fine by me.

laugh.gif
1 is in the oven cooking....the clamp down has already begun.
although dippin the daughter in fresh pair of kobe's is fine by me.
Oh, well in that case, you are officially done with sneakers! Nice knowing you.
laugh.gif

I'm getting as much as I can, when I can right now, before anything unexpected happens.
nerd.gif

Kobe has a good 5 years left in him. Sad to say but damn how time went by. I'm happy that I got the chance to see him from beginning to end. Somethingunbelievable. And that's why I'm buying all his sh*t just cause it's Kobe.

Im on the "Spacejams" or "Chaos V's" fence right now. I was expecting to just get the Spacejams and pass on the Chaos' but seeingthe pics and Kobe wearing them in the Christmas game hype is changing my mind. I mean I have the 2000 Spacejams that just need some of that Sea glow stuff.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Im on the "Spacejams" or "Chaos V's" fence right now. I was expecting to just get the Spacejams and pass on the Chaos' but seeing the pics and Kobe wearing them in the Christmas game hype is changing my mind. I mean I have the 2000 Spacejams that just need some of that Sea glow stuff.

I couldn't resist those spacejams, got em early last week, but now I want the Chaos.
laugh.gif

the Chaos' woulda been my first choice just bc I had all those jordans back then. Diff mentality tho. Ive had em all. Air Jordans have been replaced

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Im on the "Spacejams" or "Chaos V's" fence right now. I was expecting to just get the Spacejams and pass on the Chaos' but seeing the pics and Kobe wearing them in the Christmas game hype is changing my mind. I mean I have the 2000 Spacejams that just need some of that Sea glow stuff.
No question, go with the chaos. I also have the '00 SJs and am more pressed to pick up the chaos than the SJs

Originally Posted by never wear them

the Chaos' woulda been my first choice just bc I had all those jordans back then. Diff mentality tho. Ive had em all. Air Jordans have been replaced

Probably easier for a person who owns a couple of pairs of the 2000 version
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

DFABIX wrote:
you are officially done with sneakers! Nice knowing you.
laugh.gif

I'm getting as much as I can, when I can right now, before anything unexpected happens.
nerd.gif

This is a smart man up here.....also a great advertisement for using protection....
(only thing for me was this was very much a planned situation....hence my binge on iv's....LMFAO)

my fault for keeping you guys waiting, these are the only 2 pics that came out clear but they had more colors

white and red

these were all black with a clear sole

so those are iD's up there? I'm also tryna find out which ones ima cop either SJs or the Chaos. most likely i'll be getting both tho.

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

Quick Question: Is the Chaos release gunna be like the Carpe Diem of Last Year?

Yes, I think Chaos will be fairly easy to get if you want them. They are releasing at a bunch of Foot Lockers.

i'll be getting both the Space Jams and the Chaos.
does anyone know if footlocker employees will be use their discount on the Chaos?
nerd.gif

i've been thinking, we've seen Kobe with the Chaos' all over the place, so really they've already been debuted. so wearing those on Christmaswouldn't really be that big of a deal. i hope he wears something else, Bruce Lee's would be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom