OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by marley

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

LOL. I can't stand Lebrick!!!
like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

Are you twelve years old?

No... I'll be 13 in May... you were close tho. lol
Boy! go to bed. I was even talking to you. this is the Kobe Thread, I can express my hate for Lebrick all I want. Who are you, if you dont like it, dont read it.
I think Jay-Z said it best..... "oh, you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing, pay me no mind"
like you really waste a post putting that non sense.

Please....21 years....you better bring it stronger than that child. Why are you spreading hate? If you do not like LBJ's game, fine. It has nothing to do with shoes. I know if your sorry %!* NETS get him, you will be rocking the LBJ 8's next year. Go finish your breakfast.

what??? ok, so you really clicked my page and checked my name tho? really? that much free time? I dont care how old you are. Listen, Imma post whatever I wanna post and you or nobody is gonna stop me ok? Unless your a mod on this site.. how bout you hop off!! I dont even like the nets, never did, never will. Unless Kobe somehow goes there, you wont see me rocking anything nets brotha man. And next time I want breakfast.. I'll just have your girl make some.... while she's rocking my Kobes.

Im really not beat to go back and forth with you. So Im done, stick a fork in it.
Is this the new thing starting e-beef?!
laugh.gif
It kills me that some of these people start up beef with the few peeps that do help folks out!  SMDH
smh.gif

Thank YOU!!!!  thanks for clearing that up. thats exactly how they lost Speedy. Me and Speedy was talking bout this yesterday. Ungrateful people I tell you. Im done with it tho. Im a grown man... and nobody, i mean nobody is gonna tell me what to say and what not to say.. My own mother doesnt even tell me what to say, you think imma let a person i dont even know tell me????

{Italian Voice}  FORGET ABOUT IT!

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

Boy! go to bed. I was even talking to you. this is the Kobe Thread, I can express my hate for Lebrick all I want. Who are you, if you dont like it, dont read it.
I think Jay-Z said it best..... "oh, you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing, pay me no mind"

Please....21 years....you better bring it stronger than that child. Why are you spreading hate? If you do not like LBJ's game, fine. It has nothing to do with shoes. I know if your sorry %!* NETS get him, you will be rocking the LBJ 8's next year. Go finish your breakfast.

what??? ok, so you really clicked my page and checked my name tho? really? that much free time? I dont care how old you are. Listen, Imma post whatever I wanna post and you or nobody is gonna stop me ok? Unless your a mod on this site.. how bout you hop off!! I dont even like the nets, never did, never will. Unless Kobe somehow goes there, you wont see me rocking anything nets brotha man. And next time I want breakfast.. I'll just have your girl make some.... while she's rocking my Kobes.

Im really not beat to go back and forth with you. So Im done, stick a fork in it.
laugh.gif
It kills me that some of these people start up beef with the few peeps that do help folks out!  SMDH
smh.gif

Thank YOU!!!!  thanks for clearing that up. thats exactly how they lost Speedy. Me and Speedy was talking bout this yesterday. Ungrateful people I tell you. Im done with it tho. Im a grown man... and nobody, i mean nobody is gonna tell me what to say and what not to say.. My own mother doesnt even tell me what to say, you think imma let a person i dont even know tell me????

{Italian Voice}  FORGET ABOUT IT!

..... IM SERIOUS!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I didn't start any beef....however, if I called KB24 a "*@+%% boy" you all would go crazy...your point is well taken. As for telling you what to say or post, I never said either. Get your facts straight. I will move on. Didn't mean to upset the apple cart around here....the Kobe love fest may now continue....back to your regularly scheduled program. 

Anyone at NTLA yet? I believe I saw someone say a few pgs back NTLA had them in stock and was opening at 10. I'm in the DMV I figured since its 1030 on the west coast, somebody may be in line or have copped already if I'm not mistaken.

Just saw these pics over at NiceKicks.  I dont think I have seen them in here yet:

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-6.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-4.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-8.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-2.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-7.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-1.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-3.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-home-5.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Home"

Dallas just opened there second house of hoops today...the truck is on the way with all kobes that have released...mods please delete if this is in the wrong place just trying to help those out that dot have access. Send any requests to [email protected]. They have bl's dk's and asg's. Again this is just if u need help not selling...

Those homes look good but those laces...
sick.gif
sick.gif
  So far the laces on the Bred's, Draft Day's, and now the Home's could all have been so much better. Laces can really set a CW off and these just arent doin it.

Come on Nike!!
mad.gif

Figured I'D Share this... My personal Fav.!
I like that video....I was not trying to having a pissing contest of who is better....I like them both. BTW, Jordan is still #1 in my book.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

just got call from cherry hill they said both sneakers durrants and kobe asg's have release dates, wtff???

footlockerunlocked

stated they're not releasing them till the 12th

Since we previewed it last week, some people have been wondering if Kobe will wear the Kobe V White/Varsity Red/Black at this year’s All-Star game. It does drop a week before the 2010 NBA All-Star game, and matches the colors of the Western Conference jerseys. But after all, this is Kobe we’re talking about and after 4 Championships and 11 All-Star appearances we can all agree that this year’s potential leading vote-getter deserves something special for the occasion. So let the speculation cease: here is a look at the Nike Zoom Kobe V All-Star, hitting Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 2/12.

Read the rest of this entry »

��

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Easy cop now on too fox hills

Yo King was there a line when you left? and do you happen to know how many they had? imma try to go after work (hopeful)

ASG's = better now with new pic

I got a pair of BL's coming...wooo!

Internet banter = lame!

how's dat?

DFabix I can never get through one of your posts cuz my eyes wont stop drifting to your avatar. You have to make short posts or I will never get through them lolol.

Back
Top Bottom