OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i got four pairs of ASGs coming my way on sunday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

I just got my Chaos from citysole, and I like the colors, but man these are TIGHT. I got a narrow foot, and still went up .5 size. I guess I will be rocking these for ball, so they might loosen up.

Anyone who hasn't copped theirs, or tried on yet. Get to a footlocker and try them on.

Also, they look pretty weak with jeans. Definitely shoes for shorts.
felt the same way the first time i balled in them... after about the fourth game or so, you are good to go.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Am I the only one that dont play ball in my kobe's?
eyes.gif

thats like saying you wouldnt have sex with Shakira if you were with her... lol. but i get what your saying... i felt that way with the zk2 orcas.

here's a pic that i finaly uploaded today. this shoe pisses me off... why wont they effin crease! i feel like cutting them up... lol

these are just too nasty (in a good way)

4353304779_1aaa90d190.jpg

4354054106_b4831077b8.jpg

and here are my ids... more pics in the zk5 id thread and for larger pics check out my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/23141780@N03/

4353291721_341d543940.jpg

4353297767_72831708d4.jpg

NWT, sick pics. I think I need another pair of Aways to stash. I love that damn shoe so much...

And those iDs of yours?
pimp.gif
! Well done!

thanks dude. instead of copping the ids... i shoulda just paypal'd you for those union zk1s... lol... 

just wish your name wasnt there.... 
grin.gif
(thats what she said)

NWT, those are sweeeeeeet!

but yea guys i went to HOHMD to go cop the coppers and i saw the ASG there. I asked dude if they had a sz 10 but dude said only 9 and 12..
so while he went in the back to get my coppers he came with a box of ASG and BAMMMMMMMMMM they was a 9.5! i was sooo happy!
dude said that the box was turned around and didnt see the sz -__-. but yea im so happy i got my pair!

34dlxg3.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks dude. instead of copping the ids... i shoulda just paypal'd you for those union zk1s... lol... 

just wish your name wasnt there.... 
grin.gif
(thats what she said)
LOL!  Yeah, after I had those ZK1s up for sale, I started thinking I wanted to keep them.  For those who don't know what he's talking about, here's a peek...
29dhcar.jpg

2uxy4g7.jpg

15hlmc4.jpg

now why you gotta post that pic?... got the ones you sent me a while ago saved on my iphone... lol.

thanks on the comments and on the other thread guys.

if those are white soles... The clear soles look better.

^i.d.s turned out good bro. I might have to double up on the Aways too.
Those do look like they have white soles. Glad the released version has clear...can't wait to get em.

i think my local footlocker still has a +%+$%!!% of chaos V left.... im saying no one here really like kobes and lebrons like that....

Back
Top Bottom