OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Wrong, some shoes are purchased for wear others are never going to be worn such as PEs or something that is extremely expensive.

if more players wore my size, Id be rocking PE's too.  Im a10.5, ive worn 3 pair of Bibby PE's which are 12s, but even that was a stretch.  

Originally Posted by bc60997

Wrong, some shoes are purchased for wear others are never going to be worn such as PEs or something that is extremely expensive.

I'd still wear PE's... the feeling of rockin shoes that NO ONE will ever wear in your league.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

No offense but you buy 2, 3 hundred dollars sneaker just to look at them  ?
indifferent.gif
. I know it's your money but in reality no one care about how sick your collection is.

Most PE's are just size difference and specific insoles, other than that its pretty much identical in appearance.

Guys, who cares. Wearing and collecting shoes is the same question as liking or disliking the DKs. Everyone has their own opinion. Just do whatever makes you happy. Forget everyone else.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Guys, who cares. Wearing and collecting shoes is the same question as liking or disliking the DKs. Everyone has their own opinion. Just do whatever makes you happy. Forget everyone else.
Preach

Originally Posted by abstractability

QFT. To each their own.

Damn, it's a new subject but still the same ol thing... everyone has their own opinions

like the saying goes

opinions are like aholes, everyone has one.

keep it movin.

I rock all my kicks. The only time i have ds kicks in my closet is if theyre doubles i want to wear later on or if i plan on selling them. Limited release shoes on your feet n breakin necks just feels awesome.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No
this...im a fan of GRs

the aways are dope because of the colors of course...im still trying to cop the dark knights though....i really like them

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

do sheikhs do phone orders? or does anybody know of a spot that will do phone orders?

Never heard of shiekh doing phone orders, if so, it would be a first.

NWT: Do you mean at other stores? I'm still looking for my first pair, but I'm at school in the middle of nowhere...if someone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Urban accounts they told me. Some urban accounts other than sheiks may recieve them. Some places put orders in or them but I honestly don't know.

DK rerelease is confusing. Not coming out, coming out.

I guess NWT's joke was half true, it's just too bad Finishline/Champs isn't actually getting them
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom