OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I like the Rices, just not enough to cop em...for now at least haha. I'd rather cop Del Sols.

Mizzo...good looks I'll take a look at that site.

Mizzo...good looks. Aces Nation Ts up on aceshoops.com

Maybe I'll cop when I get home from work.

I just wanted to say what's up to the community on here in my first post. Love the kobes and I can't wait until the inlines drop.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I like the Rices, just not enough to cop em...for now at least haha. I'd rather cop Del Sols.

The rices may sit kind of like the rice home IV's did. ( maybe
laugh.gif
)

The Del Sols are a classic colorway already

Quick ? To those that know....

For these high school PEs, do the kids have to buy the shoes? Or does Nike hook em up for free? If Nike hooks em up do they get more than one pair for the season?

yeah unfortunately not gonna see the rice in person unless i buy them online.  But ill pass, i def dont have enough money to be copping all of these.  Actually I dont have enough to cop any.  But Im still searching on spending some for some DKs

For these high school PEs, do the kids have to buy the shoes? Or does Nike hook em up for free? If Nike hooks em up do they get more than one pair for the season?
They get them for free to play in from what I know. The coach can order more but they have a budget of course.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

They get them for free to play in from what I know. The coach can order more but they have a budget of course.

Do the girls team and the freshman and JV teams wear them too?  ALso I would assume that each kid only gets one pair per year.

Buffguy..I hope you're not serious. You should edit that to avoid confusion for those who don't know any better.

so i got my dks in today.. i brought a 8.5.. i should of went with a 9
frown.gif
. kinda tight but maybe thats cuz i havent broke them in yet.. idk

looking forward to picking up the inlines this Saturday.  Still on the fence about the Aces though...slowly getting persuaded from all these pics...

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

frown.gif

id change ur sig then, to bruce lees wanted in size 9 lol, but they should be fine, loosen em up n wear them a bit

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

frown.gif

id change ur sig then, to bruce lees wanted in size 9 lol, but they should be fine, loosen em up n wear them a bit

im goin to use them for bball once the weather starts to get warmer!!

Back
Top Bottom