OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I mean is ppl going to blame artest for this loss...he's been playing well for us. Refs always protect lebron for real. Still getting the chaos tho

They want to give him a ring this year, can't you tell by now?

29arxh3.jpg

ddgpz9.jpg

Infamous!! they increase my posts up to 50.
My fit.. for the LAKERS game... to bad they lost.. Shame

I'd like to find out more about those dri fit socks he's wearing with what appears to be ankle reinforcements.
SHARE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

not a great debut, but I'll be glad to own a pair.

by you saying that Shaun... I feel good copping again
laugh.gif
c'mon son you woulda copped 3x anyway haha.

Those purple/white IDs look niiiice...

Shoes looked good today.
Smh at the laker fans tho for throwing those foam fingers on the court. Not a good look.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Shoes looked good today.
Smh at the laker fans tho for throwing those foam fingers on the court. Not a good look.

Yea that was preet sad, almost as sad as the performance by the lakers. SMH at the lakers bench not helping at all. Kobe not getting calls was just a smallproblem in that game. On the chaos though, they looked good out there, but ima pass, there not my style.

Originally Posted by never wear them

not a great debut, but I'll be glad to own a pair.

by you saying that Shaun... I feel good copping again
laugh.gif
c'mon son you woulda copped 3x anyway haha.

Those purple/white IDs look niiiice...

Lol. No more than 2 on this shoe. 3 or more on the aways.

Heading to NTSF tomorrow for the Xmas game drop. I'll be grabbing some pairs of the Vs for a few NTers and probably end up with a pair or two of LeBronsfor myself
happy.gif

Not being superstitious, but Kobe is 0-5 in debuting new shoes?

2005 Black/maize ZK1 vs Heat = loss
2006 Black/maize ZK2 vs Heat = loss
2007 Black/maize ZK3 vs Cavs = loss
2008 Venom ZK4 vs Heat = loss
2009 Chaos ZK5 vs Cavs = loss

I obviously understand hooking those up courtside so they can be seen on TV.... but really... rewarding those who can afford to get his kicks on their own isnothing compared to giving these same kicks to those up in the nose bleeds who support Kobe regardless if they can see him or not.

He is going to get good press regardless and even better giving them to the one's NOT paying a Grip courtside.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I obviously understand hooking those up courtside so they can be seen on TV.... but really... rewarding those who can afford to get his kicks on their own is nothing compared to giving these same kicks to those up in the nose bleeds who support Kobe regardless if they can see him or not.

He is going to get good press regardless and even better giving them to the one's NOT paying a Grip courtside.
I was thinking the same thing...they could have had the same press if they did a raffle sort of thing to the upper/cheaper seats, or even for anyseats in Staples and just televised giving the shoes to the winners.

Back
Top Bottom