OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Just picked up a pair from FTL in Pentagon City for everyone in the DMV. They also have the aways, but not yet for sale. Fit is a little snug around themidfoot like everyone's been saying, plenty of room in the toe box though. Can't wait to test them out later!

Woke up early to help some members here who did not get their pair online.And thank God im in Dallas,most of sneakerheads here spend their Christmas money onJordans.Only a couple are into Kobe`s or Lebron`s.HOH is surprised i got multiple pairs.

went to HOH Galleria in Houston about 10 min after it opened...no line...easy cop...one down, many more to go.

2hz5lwj.jpg

sorry didnt tag.

Woke up 8:00am and strolled into the mall, couldn't believe how many people were shopping for the after christmas sales, strolled into Footlocker andpicked up my pair.....

These were selling pretty fast...Small line of people buying only buying chaos (some with 2+ pairs) ...

I was skeptical of the colorway, but after watchimg yesterdays game and seeing them in person, they grow on you.

In terms of feel, kinda snug, but I will break them in...The blue areas changing color in the light is a pretty cool, and I am telling you, this shoe is superlight.....Can't wait to try on the court.....

To those that were skeptical like me, just check them out....

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Here at the Northridge mall. 4 sz11 gone. First sizes to go. Damn.

you get you pair?

yeah. Me and my cousin were the first 2 ppl. First 5 pairs gone were the sz11... and all of a sudden a crowd forms. Crazy these will sell out quick, regardlessof the color. It's a nice shoe over all.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Fox Hills Mall has about 30 pairs left. never wear them...check PM

'preciate the help again nevertheless. The dude you talked about sounds like an idiot. Sorry for that. These are moving quick.

yeah got my pair.. no line but the guy said they selling like hotcakes.. they are really nice in person. he even showed me the aways.. those are even better..on to the next one.

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Easy pick up, thank god. Im gonna ball in them later on today to break them in. let the new collection begin.

I was at HOH Chicago too, you were wearing the kobe sweater right?? Where do you play basketball at?

plz if you have the space jams and don't have the money for these, return the SJ at your local footlocker and throw in a couple tshirts while you walk outwith these sweet chaos v. also let us know which fl you are returning the SJs at.

Why is the sole on Kobe's shoe darker than the one released to the general public? to match the swoosh better?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Here at the Northridge mall. 4 sz11 gone. First sizes to go. Damn.

you get you pair?

yeah. Me and my cousin were the first 2 ppl. First 5 pairs gone were the sz11... and all of a sudden a crowd forms. Crazy these will sell out quick, regardless of the color. It's a nice shoe over all.
Niceeee. Glad you got your pair..
Sz. 11 is such a popular size because everyone that wear a 10.5 goes up a .5 size.

glad these were available at my FL and not a NT and HOH only release. nobody else there when I arrived so easy cop.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Yea that was me, tired as hell lol I play at the YMCA in Berwyn.

Cool, do you have a membership? how much do they charge for one day?

yes i do. $6 for kids, $10 for adults. I always be there in my kobes of course. No one there wears good kicks, just one dude who had the lbj red carpets. Bunchof hyperize.

Back
Top Bottom