OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

About to go pick up my pair today. I MIGHT be able to pick up a few extra sizes so PM me for some help.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Here at the Northridge mall. 4 sz11 gone. First sizes to go. Damn.

NWT, i was the guy in the blue "loyola" hoodie who copped one of those size 11's. lol, i didn't think these would go fast like that.

missed out on the space jams so copped my pairs. needed to sz up a half bcz they feel a cut small.
148bah.jpg

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Originally Posted by never wear them

Here at the Northridge mall. 4 sz11 gone. First sizes to go. Damn.

NWT, i was the guy in the blue "loyola" hoodie who copped one of those size 11's. lol, i didn't think these would go fast like that.

the guy in the dunks? Right behind me in line?

ANYONE STILL NEEDING HELP WITH THEIR SIZE, SHOOT ME A PM...... I'm Willing To Lend A Hand To A Few NT'rs Still In Need After I Get OutOf Work Tonight
wink.gif

All my peeps in the bay looking for the Chaos, Serramonte Footlocker has them

(along with the Amare and Kryptonate Skyposites, surprisingly).

^ yes. i wear 9.5 in the iv's and got 9.5 in the v's and the fit VERY WELL.. very tight fit.. and feel much better than the iv's

got my pair this morning.
woke up at 7 went to brea mall in CA. as i was going down the escalator i see a dude riding up wit 2 pairs. no line. walk in they dont even say hi the ladyjust goes "wut size do you need?" hahahaha. easy cop
the shoes are absolutely beautiful.
im heading to vegas today if i stop my ceasars palace imma try and cop another pair for stock.
kobe ftw

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone put them on their feet yet?

*raises hand the thing I like most is that although they don't fit tight around the forefoot like the IV, they have a tighter fit ABOVE the toes than dothe IVs, so when I play ball, my toes won't be swimming like in the IV, and I won't have to triple sock.

%+%? My Foot Locker has had the aways for sale since last week but they don't have the Chaos... so weak.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

All my peeps in the bay looking for the Chaos, Serramonte Footlocker has them

(along with the Amare and Kryptonate Skyposites, surprisingly).

how limited ?? wonder if i cna go later in the afternoon. hope they dont sell out

Originally Posted by infamous54

went to HOH Galleria in Houston about 10 min after it opened...no line...easy cop...one down, many more to go.

2hz5lwj.jpg

sorry didnt tag.
Very nice picture of the chaos. I'm so glad the hypebeast are not flocking in drones for these shoes.

Picked up a 10.5/11.5....and the LA T. LA T is dope in person.

The Chaos are
sick.gif
x1000 in person. Don't pass people...you will regret it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Picked up a 10.5/11.5....and the LA T. LA T is dope in person.

The Chaos are
sick.gif
x1000 in person. Don't pass people...you will regret it.

cant tell if you like it or not with the response. hhehe. and are you talking about the muppet LA T? i got a yellow one.. its cool because it fuzzy on thelining of the hand. I didn't even notice it until I bought it.

^^i liked in online, but in person they are sooo much better looking.

Glad I got my pairs coming from eastbay.

And the Charcoal LA shirts has the similar purple color change and a "Cyber" Shozoko (sp?) on the back...dope!

I'm saying...if you kinda like em and want em...don't sleep.

Off topic...but if you're at or going to a foot locker ask about the NBA socks on sale...mine has em 2.99+buy on get one 1/2 off.

Abstract....does the yellow LA T have the purple/turquiose on the armbands of the hands?

Back
Top Bottom