OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i want that CW that they had on Sportscenter, just
pimp.gif

^^ sexy!

edit: it looks like al harrington is wearing the kobe 5's, but of course i might just be seeing things. lol

^^ where u cop? hoh- early release?? but for allthose considering coppn the CHAOS V's ........ u guys plannin to hoop in em or for casual wear?????

I copped from HOH.... and you see how many pairs I have.. lol
imma probably ball in one, save one, use one to wash dishes, one for take a dump in... lol
nah, im selling two size 11's

how do they fit????? the kobe iv's in my true size fit very snug in the toe box, gave me that pinky rubb much like the cdp xi fromm last year. doees kobe vhave same problem with small toebox??

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by hotbutter

how do they fit????? the kobe iv's in my true size fit very snug in the toe box, gave me that pinky rubb much like the cdp xi fromm last year. doees kobe v have same problem with small toebox??

thanks in advance
People are saying toebox has more room this time so I would go with my true size.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ where u cop? hoh- early release?? but for allthose considering coppn the CHAOS V's ........ u guys plannin to hoop in em or for casual wear?????

See I think Chaos will look better for casual wear then the court. I dont know. Also I thought the V are suppose to fit tighter to give a "1 to 1"fit and then heat mold to your feet over time?

^^^ they actually fit pretty close to size.. more room than the IV, but I still would get a 1/2 size up... esp. if you plan on balling or out wearing them formultiple hours... they do fit good tho.
Never wear them... what up my dude... what it look like? when is your pair coming in?

Is the dude up there offering "help" in his sig really asking for $210 shipped for the Chaos Vs?
laugh.gif

hmmm...

i thought the Sportscenter anchor had the home v's but it seemed to have more yellow...

maybe im trippin.

Back
Top Bottom