OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Dont knock on another mans hustle. He'll be smiling with extra pocket change. But if your in Cali, shouldn't be a problem pickin em up. But keep inmind..... It's a Limited GR......

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dont knock on another mans hustle. He'll be smiling with extra pocket change. But if your in Cali, shouldn't be a problem pickin em up. But keep in mind..... It's a Limited GR......

won't be hard to get them here in Houston. There's some Kobe haters down here
laugh.gif

I wana see him wear the 3s... That would be sick. Go retro Kobe.

laugh.gif

Maybe it would be nice to see Chaos with (RED) laces.

Dont knock on another mans hustle. He'll be smiling with extra pocket change. But if your in Cali, shouldn't be a problem pickin em up. But keep in mind..... It's a Limited GR......
Terrible euphemism. I'm assuming you threw that out there because you're cool w/ him though.

I guess this is just one of those agree to disagree things. We're all fans of the Kobe line at the end of the day.

have to see the Chaos V's tomorrow before I decide. Not my colorway to start with....might pass and wait for the Jan 16 release

Originally Posted by Regal Black

won't be hard to get them here in Houston. There's some Kobe haters down here
laugh.gif

do you know what time HoH opens?

when was it said he wasnt wearing the chaos? all the sportscenter clip said was that kobe would be debuting a new shoe at the game and that everyone in thefront row would be getting a pair for free, then the dude put his feet up on the desk. to me i dont take that as he's not wearing em. i mean why wouldnike/eastbay do the release they did with the christmas shoes at the same time/same day?

Originally Posted by s dubl

bet there will be a lot on ebay after the game
smh.gif

last year, I didn't see any of the giveaways on ebay.... I could have missed them though..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by s dubl

bet there will be a lot on ebay after the game
smh.gif
I doubt it. People sitting there don't really need the extra cash.
true...they'll probably take em home and just throw em in the closet never to be seen again, or give em away.

*heads to Staples to see who doesnt want their Christmas giveaway IDs.

Back
Top Bottom