OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

the metallic blue on the DKs make a killer shot...
i gotta controll myself...
spent too much on sneakers lately~

maybe Vs... i will just stick with the aways, since all the Kobes i collected, so far are all lakers CWs, all CWs kobe had worn on court...
i think tht way to collect will make more sense...

The chaos was hyped. They look alright but to think about it the shoes make you look immature with all those bright colors popping out

So is it confirmed that the DKs will drop again on the 20th or is that all speculation because I don't see a reason for two launch dates

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The chaos was hyped. They look alright but to think about it the shoes make you look immature with all those bright colors popping out
Only if you try and hook up apparel that is equally popping ... wear em with something simple and clean and they are awesome.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Only if you try and hook up apparel that is equally popping ... wear em with something simple and clean and they are awesome.
QFT

havent been keeping up with the Dark Knight release, but are they supposed to come out in footlockers and footactions later on?

Originally Posted by poosht

Is there a release date for the Bruce Lee colorway???
February 6th

^^^Enrique23 there is no schedule for these to release later as a GR...not to say that won't happen though just nothing in concrete right now.

Originally Posted by enrique23

havent been keeping up with the Dark Knight release, but are they supposed to come out in footlockers and footactions later on?
i think we'll have a better idea if they pop up on shoetrends.

i wish i had a 13
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by mjpit23

QFT
QFT X2

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

So is it confirmed that the DKs will drop again on the 20th or is that all speculation because I don't see a reason for two launch dates

yea, wondering the same thing....

What I'm hoping is that this release is similar to the LeBron Red Carpets...which after being just at Niketown/HoH, started showing up at Footlockers a week or two later...

Anyone have any info?...

Sorry if its been posted ha? But the DKs are on KB24 ha? Fulls size run ha? You can add to your cart ha?

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Sorry if its been posted ha? But the DKs are on KB24 ha? Fulls size run ha? You can add to your cart ha?

Thanks, copped one size 10 and one size 11 for my fam.

EDIT: size 10's are now sold out.

full size run available 8-15...minus 1 size 11....lol

with shipping and CA tax....$154 and change...

Now all I need are the BLs and Carpe Diems and I am complete....

canceled my order for size 13 DKs from NDC... maybe they'll pop up on the site later on. copped the sizes I needed on KB24.com. Thanks AIR J XIII!

EDIT: KB24.com: size 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 are sold out!

Back
Top Bottom