OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

6 hours at HOHLA. Arrived at 3:00AM, didn't leave till 9AM. Pissed off that they didn't release the All Stars....Drove to NTLA to pick up the red laces. They also did not receive shipment of the All Stars... Oh well, at least I got my BL's. I think the red laces are perfect!

Ahhhh...the smell of fresh kicks

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

never wear them wrote:

I don't know if hohla sold out. There were about 90ppl behind me around 10:20am.

Gza in beast mode.

I wish I could show mine... sorry guys..
5 words tho... get them while they hot!!

Thanks guys! I know you did some work in the snow NotoriousMJ23.
I left about 10:30, what were you wearing?

Mannn.. this snow mannn!!! ahhh {Italian Voice} "Forget About It!"
I still got the job done man. I rocked Kobes in snow!! lol Nah, I rocked true spizikes. kinda new still.. only thing i had where i was that I aint mind messing up, i have another ds pair.. oh well..
they said we gonna get 3 feet plus.. then another storm tuesday.

not a good day, can't get BL's, couldn't get moto VI's, maybe I should have tried ASG's but it is too late for that now

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

6 hours at HOHLA. Arrived at 3:00AM, didn't leave till 9AM. Pissed off that they didn't release the All Stars....Drove to NTLA to pick up the red laces. They also did not receive shipment of the All Stars... Oh well, at least I got my BL's. I think the red laces are perfect!

did u purposely make one of those nike things upside down....

ya this snow is killin me. this is the 1st time having my h1 alpha becomes functional....only problem is the spots are closed!!! oh well come sunday or monday the whole truck will be filled with shoes...or at least as much as i can get. got to help out the nt fam!!

Like I posted s few weeks ago the Bruce Lee w/Red Laces are fire
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't hurt em D.

I cant. I wont. lol
But.. I LOVE MY KOBES!! lol
im tryna find a way to directing send my money straight to Nike.. like have them take it out my checks sorta like taxes.. lol its no point of cashing my check sometimes. lol
its going to them in some way shape or form. I aint even bother to say my new years resolution was to stop buying kicks, that would be a waste..

Don't hurt em D.

I cant. I wont. lol
im tryna find a way to directing send my money straight to Nike.. like have them take it out my checks sorta like taxes.. lol its no point of cashing my check sometimes. lol
its going to them in some way shape or form. I aint even bother to say my new years resolution was to stop buying kicks, that would be a waste..
ya my boy told me i am crazy. he was like...man if they make that much money off of you...imagine how much they make. i was like it isn't hidden....they make billions....how do you think they can pay endorsements in the mills and mills...and not even flinch....

it is what it is though...it is a hobby...a sickness...whatever you want to call it....but in the end i love it....so.....

If your in NYC Jimmy Jazz on Fulton by Jay St has size 10 and up of BL. I went in at 4 o'clock and was the first one to buy a pair.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Don't hurt em D.

I cant. I wont. lol
ya my boy told me i am crazy. he was like...man if they make that much money off of you...imagine how much they make. i was like it isn't hidden....they make billions....how do you think they can pay endorsements in the mills and mills...and not even flinch....

it is what it is though...it is a hobby...a sickness...whatever you want to call it....but in the end i love it....so.....

its crazy ... the things we do for kicks....
but
I want it'
I need it
I crave it
I love it
Forever & Ever
Amen. lol
God Bless America..... ( and the Lakers & Kobe) lol

Man I wish I could get a pair of BL for at most $160 shipped. Sucks that you have to live in certain states to even be able to buy certain shoes, everyone else must suffer to reseller prices.

Originally Posted by c4

^^NotoriousMJ23- ur a good dude!!

Thanks man!! yoooo your guys are making me feel like a ugly elementary school girl that finally got a Valentine. lol
thank you for all the love

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Anyone got a pic with the away laces in the bruce lees... Might look hot
i was thinking the same thing....

so far the red or black look the best though..

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

did u purposely make one of those nike things upside down....
         LOL! Thought no one would notice it...

Originally Posted by c4

^^NotoriousMJ23- ur a good dude!!

Thanks man!! yoooo your guys are making me feel like a ugly elementary school girl that finally got a Valentine. lol
thank you for all the love
funny part is that with people saying what they are....u r trapped now. hahahaha. how can you stay away when you see how much people love u around here. looks like you got your 3rd strike...you are a lifer....don't fight it....the game needs u...hahahah

Damn those Lees looking good with the (RED) laces...

*must not fall into hype
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to who all got their kicks!

Now I play the waiting game with Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom