OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by marley

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

Marley, I doubt anyone would call LeBron that to his face...including you. This site and this thread is about shoes...not people. 

Man who are you Lebrons wife?  Get outta here and go back to the LeBrick thread man.  They're saving your place on his jock.

damn middle of the week, middle of the workday releases... guess i'll just wait for them to appear at FTL (that or money saved for id's right?)

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

those laces in the the hornets are so ugly....actually the whole thing is ugly....I wish nike would stop releasing this CW....
QFT. I dont see the point of this CW. The laces on the bred's need to be swapped out as well. Black w/red speckles or red w/black would have been on point!

Black/red would have been sick!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was trying to decide whether to cop Kobes or Lebrons before they came out... I didnt wanna get both cuz I wanted to try n cop most of the colorways and my $$ aint like dat... lol...

I ended up copping both of the first colorways but now im done... I made my decsision and im just gonna stick wit da Kobes.... Love Them and their cheaper and just look better to me!!!!

Originally Posted by bballkid11

I made my decsision and im just gonna stick wit da Kobes.... Love Them and their cheaper and just look better to me!!!

Wise choice brother.  Hang with the champ...

Downy,  Nice win for your Hoyas this weekend.  Regarding this ASG V release, I think I can speak for most people when I say that we would all just appreciate some kind of firm date/time/timeframe, anything concrete so we can make up our minds, adjust our schedules if need be, and move on!  This whole check, refresh, call, wait, and wonder bit is getting thoroughly ridiculous.

Just wait, those hornets shoes will grow on people. Everyone said the asg's were ugly at first too! How much snow did you guys get in chicago? We got like 6 inches here in champaign

Originally Posted by never wear them

In the end the Kobe one will kill it.  How do I know?

Lebron VII thread started: 5/5/09
Kobe V thread started: 12/2/09

not just that... The lebron thread only has about 5 ppl that contribute. I don't see how they don't get tired of posting in the same thread.

But then again... I don't get tired of posting in here... Lol. But there's always something new to talk about on this thread.
roll.gif
, HAHAHA you going in...

im one of the 5 

frown.gif
, hahaha, all jokes man...

kobes have been getting all the nice colorways though man... so yea yall might beat us

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

those laces in the the hornets are so ugly....actually the whole thing is ugly....I wish nike would stop releasing this CW....
QFT. I dont see the point of this CW. The laces on the bred's need to be swapped out as well. Black w/red speckles or red w/black would have been on point!

Black/red would have been sick!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just thought about something....**PIC REQUEST** Someone take the laces off the bred IV's and throw them on the bred V's. 

First come first serve. Whoever text first i have you numbered, i only have $1,200. N depending how selfish they gona be, whicheva comes first

I can safely say I will definitely pass on the Hornets.  Entirely too white and to me  too feminine looking.  I can think of many better ways to spend, save 130 + tax.  But hey, to each their own.  As for the Lakers Home colorway, that is a very different story.  I think I am now digging those more than the inlines and Duke colorway.  What am I thinking, I can't stand Duke, I don't think there is any way I could bring myself to buy those either.

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Marley, I doubt anyone would call LeBron that to his face...including you. This site and this thread is about shoes...not people. 

Man who are you Lebrons wife?  Get outta here and go back to the LeBrick thread man.  They're saving your place on his jock.

First of all, you do not know who I am...and I could care less about your post count. Calling LeBron out is foolish...I like the KB V and wear them in my leagues. You show how intelligent you are with your posts of calling someone "P*ssy Boy"

I think you have been up KB24's +$$ too long. It is a g*d d*mn shoe.

Next time your in Cleveland, look me up or anyone in eighty-81.

You are just a small timer...keep the hate alive. You comments amuse me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

In the end the Kobe one will kill it.  How do I know?

Lebron VII thread started: 5/5/09
Kobe V thread started: 12/2/09

not just that... The lebron thread only has about 5 ppl that contribute. I don't see how they don't get tired of posting in the same thread.

But then again... I don't get tired of posting in here... Lol. But there's always something new to talk about on this thread.
roll.gif
, HAHAHA you going in...

im one of the 5 

frown.gif
, hahaha, all jokes man...

kobes have been getting all the nice colorways though man... so yea yall might beat us

Not even remotely referring to you fresh... You actually breath. I see you post in the WDYWT threads and retro threads but some of the bron heads are just always there and give out the same opinion 3x in the same page. I see you tho fresh.... I like that one video clip of you dunkin'. You spark it up in there when there's no light lol

First come first serve. Whoever text first i have you numbered, i only have $1,200. N depending how selfish they gona be, whicheva comes first

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l
Not even remotely referring to you fresh... You actually breath. I see you post in the WDYWT threads and retro threads but some of the bron heads are just always there and give out the same opinion 3x in the same page. I see you tho fresh.... I like that one video clip of you dunkin'. You spark it up in there when there's no light lol
Yeah Fresh is definitely cool.  He never comes in here lookin for static like some of these kids from the LB thread.  I see you all over the board Fresh.

Back
Top Bottom