OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I find it hilarious that the same people who clown on the Hornets colorway of the Vs, probably have 3 pairs of DS Jordan V grapes.
roll.gif

Grape-Nike-Air-Jordan-V.jpg

^^man I wish I had 3 pairs of DS Jordan Grapes right now. I only have one DS pair. If I did have 3 pairs though I would definitely sell 2 pairs to buy Kobe V's with the money lol.  I like the Hornets colorways though.  I like the Draft Day IV's way more than the Hornets V's though so far.

Here at fox hills, gona see wat d bizness is, ntla no line n u know dem they wont say i tried!!! I can try to sqeeze a couple more

Damn only size 8 n didnt get the rest of the shipment in, manager said ups dude should come around 1-2pm, gotta wait!!!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Here at fox hills, gona see wat d bizness is, ntla no line n u know dem they wont say i tried!!! I can try to sqeeze a couple more

cool man thanks....if you got any extra size 9's let me know i'll take one =).....argh! (stuck at work!)

jus called my local FTL and they said they are releasing the kobe V asg's this friday 2/12. i asked them to do a search for dark knights with the FTL sku and he said not in system. I hope he is wrong about the DK's.

What's good. What size you looking for at FoxHills. I'm still in FoxHills myself. Went in alittle bit after they opened and picked up a 9.5. When I left they said they still had a couple 9 and 9.5. That's fast...

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

I find it hilarious that the same people who clown on the Hornets colorway of the Vs, probably have 3 pairs of DS Jordan V grapes.
roll.gif

Grape-Nike-Air-Jordan-V.jpg
2cxvvis.png

You must've taken the red pill.  Good man.  No brainwashed Jordan drones here. 
laugh.gif

Easy cop @ NTLA. Now I gotta wait for the Inlines and save some money. Nike is killing me with these release dates being so close together. Hope everyone gets their ASG's..

Hoh cherry hill just got there asg kobes..go get them fellas..good luck

^^^ Damn man, was hopin they wouldnt release till saturday. doubt they are gonna have any left by then. oh well, on to the bay

Hey just wanted to let the bay area folks know that NTSF got it's shipment of the ASGs and they are selling them now. Good luck y'all.

Bruce Lees are out the door today...check your paypal email addresses if you got one from me..or two ...or three

UP Next...ASG Kobe V's

Fox hills said they only recieved 8 and 9 n dey sold out the 9's already, so i guess i have to wait it out for the ppl who wanted them(wink*wink*)

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Bruce Lees are out the door today...check your paypal email addresses if you got one from me..or two ...or three

UP Next...ASG Kobe V's

...Only if you had some Dark Knights for sale, I'd buy asap.
eyes.gif

only MJs- thank you very much.  Fax coming your way momentarily.  You making it to HOH tonight?  I may need all stars as well- this NDC thing is beyond turrible.  Rich in MKE

Back
Top Bottom