OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

i'm still holding off until i see the new graphic and color options in 2010. the V's will still be up there when i decide to pull the trigger multipletimeessss.

For reference i've seen a few of the christmas day ids on ebay.

My Oregon inspired pair... Noticed they don't have any green options though
ixd2fd.png

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

anyone know what the "exotic material" option is gonna look like in person?? i know nobody has gotten their IDs yet, but are there pictures of that? what kind of texture is that? thanks
I believe they will be similar to the material used on the white part of the chaos

i wonder if the clear sole is goin to be frosted like the cd iv or if they'll be like the stuff from iv id

here are some pics of some id's already made. you can see how some of the colors and designs come out
KOBEViD4.JPG.jpg

KOBEViD1.JPG.jpg

KOBEViD2.JPG.jpg

KOBEViD3.JPG.jpg

i thought the patterns would stand out more....you can barely tell they're on there.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i thought the patterns would stand out more....you can barely tell they're on there.

Same... now I think I'm gonna get a pattern because I didn't want it to be too visible, just barely.

Thanks for posting up the pics. Glad the base patterns aren't as prominent as on the palette. I am now more satisfied with one of my designs.

From the looks of it the only deceiving thing is the sheen of the swoosh. The base is more of a matte finish in real life. Both I can live with.

shaqrules.. thanks a lot for the pics. from what i can tell the varsity red looks more red than it does on the website... i was hoping it was more maroon. doyou think thats correct or is it the lighting in the photos? im wondering how that color will look for a virignia tech pair which should have a color closer tothe one in my avatar..

quick question to anyone who has ordered ID's. do you always have to pay full price or can you use any kind of code for a discount? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

quick question to anyone who has ordered ID's. do you always have to pay full price or can you use any kind of code for a discount? thanks in advance.

They use to...but those days are long gone. Ever since the Air Maxes Is and 90s were available on ID, i havent seen any codes. I remember when the zoomflight Vs hit nike id, i was able to use a 30% off code.

From the looks of those samples, i'm glad that the base patterns are more subtle than what was shown on nike id.

If I do make a second pair might just used the kobe code pattern.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

They use to...but those days are long gone. Ever since the Air Maxes Is and 90s were available on ID, i havent seen any codes. I remember when the zoom flight Vs hit nike id, i was able to use a 30% off code.
ok, thank you very much for answering my question. i guess i have to think very hard about spending the money on an ID. there's so much heatcoming out this year. thanks again. i appreciate it. also, nice job on the designs. very talented people here.

just ordered my pair. pretty expensive....
eyes.gif

4236862838_ef632fff23_o.jpg

heres the design
4236134843_18554ac282_o.jpg
4236135619_ba956e052b_o.jpg

4236135119_1e59104629_o.jpg
4236135363_15d1623cf5_o.jpg

the inside id stitching color is del sol

can't wait!!! ima go crazy with the ZKVs......
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom