OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Never wear them..

You live in Cali right? That's must b why ur tax is insane..NY is up there but you guys are more if that's the case..

i just realized that in the pics of the samples that i posted that the yllw/navy and the blk/grey have the clear outsole. it seems that they are clear like theones from the zkiv id and not frosted like the cd iv

Yeah. And if you notice the sole is thicker than the solids. Maybe that's why they meant the clear sole is better for outdoor use.

if you spend 175 shipping is free so you should've bought a cheap tshirt/socks or something and it basically wouldve been the same price...

damn I want to make some of these.....but $195 is a lil steep.

dope designs in here fellas!

Originally Posted by never wear them

just ordered my pair. pretty expensive....
eyes.gif

4236862838_ef632fff23_o.jpg

heres the design
4236134843_18554ac282_o.jpg
4236135619_ba956e052b_o.jpg

4236135119_1e59104629_o.jpg
4236135363_15d1623cf5_o.jpg

the inside id stitching color is del sol

can't wait!!! ima go crazy with the ZKVs......
smh.gif

dope pair man! i just made a similar pair SJ11 inspired. i added a pair of nike money shorts to get free shipping and it comes out to about the same as if youjust paid for shipping yourself (the shorts are 14 bucks). if you can cancel your order and reorder it might be worth it if you want to get a free pair ofshorts or something like that

my fault i kinda just double posted, didnt see the post. im siked to get the V's. does it actually take the 22-30 days nike says it takes or does it comefaster?

if yall really want free shippin just make a new email addy and new account...thats what i do lol

i got a pair done and is being made. got it for $112 after all that's said and done. got a voucher from my am 09...but got the am 09 for 80 when the bingthing was goin. they popped, got my voucher and just paid tax an shipping. not bad huh? i'll post picks when they get here.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i got a pair done and is being made. got it for $112 after all that's said and done. got a voucher from my am 09...but got the am 09 for 80 when the bing thing was goin. they popped, got my voucher and just paid tax an shipping. not bad huh? i'll post picks when they get here.

maybe some of my '09s will just "pop"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i got a pair done and is being made. got it for $112 after all that's said and done. got a voucher from my am 09...but got the am 09 for 80 when the bing thing was goin. they popped, got my voucher and just paid tax an shipping. not bad huh? i'll post picks when they get here.

maybe some of my '09s will just "pop"
nerd.gif
lol imma go hard in my 09s now
laugh.gif

Yea that $195 price tag slowed me down a little bit but will get a couple of pairs after I see how everybodies turn out.

doesn't niketown have free shipping over 175? why not just pick up a shirt or something on clearance and then you get the free ship?

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

doesn't niketown have free shipping over 175? why not just pick up a shirt or something on clearance and then you get the free ship?

yea i recommended that a couple pages back.. everyone should do this if you're only gettin this 1 pair. get a shirt or some socks and it'll basicallybe free

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Yea that $195 price tag slowed me down a little bit but will get a couple of pairs after I see how everybodies turn out.

agreed. I wanted to get some right away but now its lookin like I'll wait a little

or you can create a new account with a new email address...

Also, when are the new options and colors going to be available?

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

yea i recommended that a couple pages back.. everyone should do this if you're only gettin this 1 pair. get a shirt or some socks and it'll basically be free
then you can return the shirt or socks and really get free shipping...

Back
Top Bottom