OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Got Bored and made TONS of IDs..
laugh.gif

I'm not even sure if I want to ID anymore after adding them to cart and seeing that these come out to $192!

Originally Posted by gijace

Carpe Diem Inspired..
c90362ef436760d62f033c6b790dfbfd0a609594.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude, those are wayyyyyyyy better than the ones coming out. if those came out instead, it would be an instant cop.

I don't like the GR Kobe V's color blocking, so I'ma just do some ID's for my Kobe fix this season. Two out of these four will be order now,and the other two at a later date. I like simple, yet sleek colorway.

JJ Barea inspired...
2yv58vo.jpg

In honor of my Mother.
1zw3gj.jpg

2009 Finals inspired
2rrt4dy.jpg

Sunday inspired.
a4rlag.jpg

R.I.P. to the Kobe IV ID.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gijace those CD look better than the actual ones...these look comparable to the CD IVs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Carpe Diem Inspired..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude, those are wayyyyyyyy better than the ones coming out. if those came out instead, it would be an instant cop.
thanks guys.. I took out my Carpe diem 4s to really see and copy the details of the shoe.. but sad to say, I might order them next year..
laugh.gif

KingJay718..... Cmon homie.... I thought you didn't like this shoe.... What the heck are you doing in that other bulky thread... Jk. You know you like thisshoe. If u liked the zk4 no way u can't like the zk5... Report back to the zk5 thread. Arms wide open for ya. Lol

Did not think I would order the V IDS but I changed my mind ... If I win my fantasy super bowl next weekend these are mine ...

KobeV.jpg

I think they should add another laces option so you can make two-colored laces, or whatever you call the style, like most of the public releases have

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gijace those CD look better than the actual ones...these look comparable to the CD IVs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Carpe Diem Inspired..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks guys.. I took out my Carpe diem 4s to really see and copy the details of the shoe.. but sad to say, I might order them next year..
laugh.gif

^^^ these are excellent!!! wow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im not feeling any of the Vs that are going to drop.

I really think a pair of IDs are going to be the ONLY V I cop.

Made up some VEMONs and Im sure Im going to roll with them.

^^Yea same for me. I can't mess with any of the laker CWs or any other CWs dropping. I def want to try out a pair though so i'll just id.
A few of my new ones. Tell me which one yall like.
2ahed1i.png

2wc4jtf.png

ddfjsy.png

Back
Top Bottom