OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Draft Days
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW

Draft Days definitely lookin better than I thought, interesting texture on the swoosh.... and yeah those snake prints need to release, they're one of my favorites.

Easy pass on the draft days pour moi. I WAS feeling the POP's, but seeing the up-close pics makes those yellow triangles look almost plastic and fake. I'm good till the Miles Davis' and Del Sol's.

Easy pass on the draft days pour moi. I WAS feeling the POP's, but seeing the up-close pics makes those yellow triangles look almost plastic and fake. I'm good till the Miles Davis' and Del Sol's.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

(assuming my store doesn't carry the colorway that I want)

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee. BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.
Lol, you say your not calling anyone out....well I am calling you out. How bout you actually read what I posted and not assume things. I said what is needed to do a stock locate: (ex: product # or SKU, because Ive never done one). I didn't ask what a Stock Locate was....obviously that is pretty self explanatory. So instead of wasting your time flaming someone and calling them a newbie, how bout you read the post and either don't reply, or post a two word answer that actually answers the question.

BTW thanks to Patb23 for actually answering the question.

haha your response speaks highly of your stupidity and laziness . i deleted your name and said im not calling anyone out yet you want to call me out? hahaha ok fine... im not sure what is worse, the fact that you have been on NT since 07' obviously a lurker by your post count or the fact that since you've been a lurker all this time you still did not know how or what was needed to do a stock locate??? what did you mean by what do you need for a stock locate?? you lack common sense there too?? you think you can just walk in and tell them what shoe you want for a stock locate and have them magically pull out the info needed for a stock locate from their heads?? please quit being lazy and use some common sense which you obviously dont have.speaking of laziness and wanting to be spoon fed, you ever heard or seen that search bar box on the right hand side of every page on NT? yea, its a search tool, you type in key words and it searches the threads for you. Try using it before asking the same question all the new guys ask, because obviously if you took your own advice and read the posts on here that have been asked countless times you would have gotten your answer instead of posting the same redundant question. LoL

Yeah footalog.com has a few pairs left for around 185 plus shipping. Also I believe kix-files.com has some as well but in limited sizes

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I've never stock located with FootLocker before. What all info do I need in order have them locate a pair for me?

(assuming my store doesn't carry the colorway that I want)

i swear this question gets asked every other post....stock locate is exactly what it is they locate the stock for you...so go in and if they dont have your shoe ask them to locate and order them to your house and you pay a small $2 fee to do so. why cant some people just use some common sense and read the word "stock locate" and that should give a clue...if not ASK the employee. BTW im not calling anyone out, it just befuddles me how all the newbies cant just use some common sense and expect EVERYTHING to be spoon fed to them.
Lol, you say your not calling anyone out....well I am calling you out. How bout you actually read what I posted and not assume things. I said what is needed to do a stock locate: (ex: product # or SKU, because Ive never done one). I didn't ask what a Stock Locate was....obviously that is pretty self explanatory. So instead of wasting your time flaming someone and calling them a newbie, how bout you read the post and either don't reply, or post a two word answer that actually answers the question.

BTW thanks to Patb23 for actually answering the question.

haha your response speaks highly of your stupidity and laziness . i deleted your name and said im not calling anyone out yet you want to call me out? hahaha ok fine... im not sure what is worse, the fact that you have been on NT since 07' obviously a lurker by your post count or the fact that since you've been a lurker all this time you still did not know how or what was needed to do a stock locate??? what did you mean by what do you need for a stock locate?? you lack common sense there too?? you think you can just walk in and tell them what shoe you want for a stock locate and have them magically pull out the info needed for a stock locate from their heads?? please quit being lazy and use some common sense which you obviously dont have.speaking of laziness and wanting to be spoon fed, you ever heard or seen that search bar box on the right hand side of every page on NT? yea, its a search tool, you type in key words and it searches the threads for you. Try using it before asking the same question all the new guys ask, because obviously if you took your own advice and read the posts on here that have been asked countless times you would have gotten your answer instead of posting the same redundant question. LoL

gotta love the intensity

Back
Top Bottom