OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Well.  I have no clue why NDC would have this pic up of the CD/POP if they were actually the triangle print that we have already seen pics of in recent pages, unless it is in fact what they are releasing.  If that is the case, then is it safe to say there are two versions releasing?  Anyone who cares to clarify or shed light on this, please feel free. Thank you.
I think it's the wrong pic, the style number matches the one on eastbay and they changed their pic to the right one.  

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Well.  I have no clue why NDC would have this pic up of the CD/POP if they were actually the triangle print that we have already seen pics of in recent pages, unless it is in fact what they are releasing.  If that is the case, then is it safe to say there are two versions releasing?  Anyone who cares to clarify or shed light on this, please feel free. Thank you.
I think it's the wrong pic, the style number matches the one on eastbay and they changed their pic to the right one.  
Entirely possible/probable.  I just don't get how Nike themselves would make such an error.  Clearly from the pics, this is a different colorway, not even close with the cool/med. grey accents on the heel tab and the tongue.  Oh well, doesn't hurt to dream I suppose. 

there isnt 2 versions releasing. Foootlocker had that pic up a long time ago....the triangles are awesome IMO. visually challenging, like all good works of art.

Upon much further evaluation, that snake skin is turrble.

The triangles are much more suck. Triangle offense all day!

haha i just noticed the POP Kobes on eastbay's site are a missed pair of B-grades...if you scroll over the pic and it zoom you can see how the tip of the swoosh overlaps by the eyelet area and if you compare it with the other cw there they dont overlap....sorry i was just checking it out and noticed how strange that was when i saw a incomplete swoosh then realized it was there it just overlapped.

sorry just a random observation

I wonder if we'll see this version eventually somewhere? Maybe a HOH or international release?

Zoom_Kobe_V__4_-570x320.jpg

Because we've seen these versions in alot ads but it could be like last year's sample Carpe Diem IVs

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-carpe-diem-2.jpg

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Steve212

I can't wear anything Duke.
laugh.gif

That's why it's good the dukes don't have the logo like usc that way you can wear them. Last year liked kobe 4 over lebron 6, this year lebron 7 over kobe 5 for looks/comfort but a tie with kobe 4 and lebron 7. But duke is first line released to public plus they won the nat'l championship so for me a special collectible, bought multiples 
happy.gif
Kobe V over Lebron 7 by a mile
roll.gif

saw the draft days at at Footaction in Fox Hills earlier tonight. The released version has the snake print on the tongue.

which one? im trying some lace swaps...

yellow laces from Philippine Hyperize, hoping to find some narrow yellow laces. might try the BL laces on them too.

purple laces from gilbert arenas LA TS lighswitch

lace swap with the kobe iv and kobe V inlines and placing red laces on the IVs

like the inline IV laces on the Vs!
smile.gif

might try them with the V inlines too...

some of the lace swaps i did...the black laces that came with the MP lights out was the one i used for the Vdays!
smile.gif

the kobe Vs i aquired from the US and recently (aces)...

love the aces and dukes while the vdays and homes are underrated. hope to get some pops if there are any upcoming sale here in the philippines. AM pack are said to be coming in the Phils too...wish there would be enough for everyone.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

So when do the Draft Days come out?
they were out already at Footaction in Fox Hills.  didn't get them though, because i'm waiting for the PoPs...i can wait on getting the Draft Days.

Nice collection jrjmd!
Personally I think the yellow laces on the home look sickkk, sort of diggin the red laces on the IV's, and V-days are really underrated yepp, but for some reason I can't place I'm not really feeling those black laces... I dunno why though :tongue:
Sickk collection though
smile.gif
no dk's?

Europe heads:

Draft days are on Nikestore.

Full Size run from UK 6 to 14

(...and in case anyone asks, IF Nikestore europe ships outside Europe, the shipping cost is prohibitive)

Interesting night at the gym. While I was waiting for Kenny Smith's basketball camp/traveling team to finish their practice, I look down to see wht the kids were wearing. All of a sudden I see it, Kobe V MLK being balled in. After the practice, I go up to the kid and ask how he got his shoes. He said that his dad just gave it to him. It must be nice to have a dad that played/commentate for the NBA and know Kobe like that...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wonder if we'll see this version eventually somewhere? Maybe a HOH or international release?

Zoom_Kobe_V__4_-570x320.jpg

Because we've seen these versions in alot ads but it could be like last year's sample Carpe Diem IVs

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-carpe-diem-2.jpg

wowowowwwoowow!!!! sickkkkkkkkkk
I want those

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Interesting night at the gym. While I was waiting for Kenny Smith's basketball camp/traveling team to finish their practice, I look down to see wht the kids were wearing. All of a sudden I see it, Kobe V MLK being balled in. After the practice, I go up to the kid and ask how he got his shoes. He said that his dad just gave it to him. It must be nice to have a dad that played/commentate for the NBA and know Kobe like that...
Must be nice to get exclusive shoes like that. Hopefully, those will release, but I doubt it cause those should of been released already. I could be wrong though.

Not sure if anyone else notices, or I just really want that snake skin print on the POP, but the the POPs in NDC are $135.00 as opposed to $130.00... Snake skin print FTW?!?

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm still hoping that the snake versions pop up...
eyes.gif

tired.gif

anyways, got my ids in
happy.gif
 more pics in the other thread

4526422569_1259a6aa04.jpg

Wery Nice Ids NWT.. patiently waiting for your POPs pics so I can consider copping..

Back
Top Bottom