OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

tanginamolebron wrote: Thinking about switchin the laces on the Draft Days to the inline purple's. Will post pics soon!!
I was thinking of doing the same thing except some solid purple laces.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

so supposedly Kobe is rockin' these tomorrow against the Thunder.... does that mean the Lakers are going to wear black shoes at home for the playoffs or is it just a one game thing?
Says who?

It's not too far fetched.  They did wear the Bruce Lee and MLK colorway at home, and those were obviously not white shoes.  I think it would be cool if they switched it up and wear blk shoes at home.  It is the Playoffs.

Saw it on Nike Basketball's Twitter page

called a couple of footlockers in my area, they're selling the pop's for 135-136. anyone seen this price increase? the box still says 130. clarification on this please. thanks.

PoPs look real nice... in pictures. I didn't really like them in person once I saw them today... I wish the had the Draft Days out near my area, now that's a pair worth picking up.

Why couldnt they make the triangles blend in like on the lebrons? If the triangles were yellow and purple it wouldnt be so bad.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Adrian picked up the POP's and did some lace swaps too....enjoy!

I've been thinking about switching my laces on my AWAYS and puttin them on the POPs... I think I will now.  Looks goo!

those look really bad IMO. just cant get over the 'honeycombs', although purple heel and silver swoosh are a nice touch.

shoulda released the 'scales', wonder if those still gna drop down the road.

Draft Days are looking clean...I need to see them with purple laces

any news on USA pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

called a couple of footlockers in my area, they're selling the pop's for 135-136. anyone seen this price increase? the box still says 130. clarification on this please. thanks.

My box says 135.00 on original nike sticker.
I thought all the playoffs were like 5 bucks more.
Picked them up, I liked them
smile.gif
sorta sad there were little bits of glue/string sticking out and carbon fiber on one was a litte scuffed, but playing ball in them anyways so whatevsss.
The DK's are still the fave though!

POP lookin fresh im good with my aways tho i love them this week is Vday and Inlines time lol does anybody know if there is another coupon or offer this week i could use to save some money when i buy those 2 kobes? thanks

Originally Posted by hotbutter

those look really bad IMO. just cant get over the 'honeycombs', although purple heel and silver swoosh are a nice touch.

shoulda released the 'scales', wonder if those still gna drop down the road.
exactly how i feel about them. i only like the purple heel cup.

hopefully we see the scale version release later on.

Draft days iv's<draft day v's

Originally Posted by waverder

Got these @ the local Footaction around 11:30am for $103 ea.  POPs are nice!
Is Footaction selling them cheaper, or do you have a gc/employee discount/connect?
p.s. easy pass on the DD's. only thing appealing are the soles: wish there was an I.D. option for clear-colored soles.

yea footaction are selling them cheaper!! go cop now!!

sike....he obviously has a emp connection for the emp disco....

Back
Top Bottom