OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Kobe IV = 4 Rings

Kobe V = 5 Rings.

Kobe finally gets his "MJ" moments and things couldn't be any better as a Laker/Kobe fan.

V's were an instant classic, now with a championship, I will remember this for the rest of my life.

Kobe GREATEST Laker of all time. Magic said Kobe needed 5 to be better than him, well he got it. Jerry West and Shaq said he's the greatest Laker, some people just haven't let it sink in yet on how big this really is.

Dude is a winner and owned in the playoffs despite all the injuries he had that would cause other players not to play.

Can't wait till next year when he's healthy, he's going to dominate just like he did with and without his injuries this year.

Sorry bout getting off topic. I saw the Miles Davis at Footaction in Glendale Galleria, find the best picture of them, they're 5X better in person. The blue is pretty dark but looks so good. White sole goes perfect with them imo.

Way too many good colorways with the IV's. I remember hearing folks saying IV's had alot better colorways, the way the V's are going and now with 3 possible releases (5 rings, Finals Home/Away) the amount of good colorways is insane.

Nike better support the Kobe line more. Lebron gets like 10 different model shoes a year and doesn't do anything, yet Kobe makes 3 conesecutive finals appeareances as the last major Nike sponsored athlete left standing and doesn't get the support he deserves.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Kobe rocking a shirt with his face on it....lol.
At the end of the day it comes off....now if he had a "CHOSEN 1" or "WITNESS" tattoo on him now that would just be stupid. Who would do such a moronic thing?

Originally Posted by playaproved

I made the mistake of going to check out the Miles Davis in person. I told myself no more ZKV, but I saw the MD and had to cop, 20% off didn't hurt either.

any info on where to get them MDs at 20% off? thanks in advance...

Shoetrends has the MD for $100 but they mostly get them later than usual.

Damn I'll be away 4th of July weekend, what is releasing?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

At the end of the day it comes off....now if he had a "CHOSEN 1" or "WITNESS" tattoo on him now that would just be stupid. Who would do such a moronic thing?

Or a "CHECK MY STATS" after a loss in the playoffs. Thad be silly and arrogant. People would rip Kobe if he did that.

Wore my chaos Vs today to Disneyland because I wanted a comfortable shoe for a ton of walking and guess who was there today...Just wanted to share some pics with NT....
388869806.jpg
As you could imagine, alot of Laker Fans in SoCal trailing the Black Mamba....
388869808.jpg
Yeah, I yelled his name with a couple other thousand fans and he looked.....
388869809.jpg
Vanessa looked good too....
388869807.jpg
As close as I could get with all the security......
388869805.jpg

So I guess it is like the old commercials....

"Kobe...you and the Los Angeles Lakers just won the NBA championship...what are you going to do next?..."

Kobe..."I'm going to Disneyland!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

So I guess it is like the old commercials....

"Kobe...you and the Los Angeles Lakers just won the NBA championship...what are you going to do next?..."

Kobe..."I'm going to Disneyland!!"
laugh.gif
He should have made that commercial since he was going there anyway to bring in some extra $$$$.....
roll.gif
 (like he needs any more)

I just noticed in the 3rd picture that the Disney employee in front of the pic had to carry churros for the entire Bryant family......She wasn't selling them.......I wonder if Kobe had to pay the $4/per churro like everyone else??
laugh.gif

Anyways, to keep this a Kobe V shoe topic, I wore the V today for approximately 12hrs of walking and the shoe performed great for long distance walking....And yes, the Chaos still gets the attention of fellow shoe heads and people who know nothing about shoes.....

Originally Posted by kob8

I just noticed in the 3rd picture that the Disney employee in front of the pic had to carry churros for the entire Bryant family......She wasn't selling them.......I wonder if Kobe had to pay the $4/per churro like everyone else??
laugh.gif

Good observation!
laugh.gif
No turkey leg?

I heard him doing an interview the other day after they won and he said first stop was hang out with the kids and go to disneyland and then he's off to the world cup. So he may even show up in Africa for the USA game today.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Lolol. I see what you did there. QFT man. I've always thought that instead of getting permanent ink into your skin, its better to have it on an article of clothing.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

releases (5 rings, Finals Home/Away) the amount of good colorways is insane.

Nike better support the Kobe line more. Lebron gets like 10 different model shoes a year and doesn't do anything, yet Kobe makes 3 conesecutive finals appeareances as the last major Nike sponsored athlete left standing and doesn't get the support he deserves.

More models doesn't necessarily mean better support. Lebron didn't even play in some of those models, and a bunch of colorways never released either, leaving some people very annoyed.

Kobe on the other hand gets one shoe, he plays in it all season, most colorways release, and if you don't like any of them, there's still ID.

yeah, by now he has surely accepted that Queen James will never be as good as the Black Mamba

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

releases (5 rings, Finals Home/Away) the amount of good colorways is insane.

More models doesn't necessarily mean better support. Lebron didn't even play in some of those models, and a bunch of colorways never released either, leaving some people very annoyed.

Kobe on the other hand gets one shoe, he plays in it all season, most colorways release, and if you don't like any of them, there's still ID.

Ppl forget that the reason why there is so much lebron stuff out is b/c Lebron, unlike Kobe, has control of his Line.... He fired the staff he was given and hired his own.

Back
Top Bottom