OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by CFC24

SMH at Nike for not releasing the shirt on the left...
103129574.jpg
What is up with the delayed release of these in the USA? 
mad.gif

Everyone else seems to have them....

My black/gold shipment of the FINALS should be here by tomorrow so stay tuned for close up pics.. The Wht/Gold shipment should be here early next week. They are not being sold as a PACKAGE. It will be sold separately..

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm really really pissed about these release dates, ONCE AGAIN.... UWR's, both Final's, still no official release dates just popping up in certain areas? %!!!!!!!!!!
Shoes mean that much to you huh ?

Double boxed and bubble wrapped! Must be something important....I hope its the Away Big Stages.....
dsc0308j.jpg

damn just USAs
dsc0310f.jpg

I like these more than the UWR. UWR reminds me of the inlines, which I have. Throw on a red shirt with the USA and the red mesh isn't all that bad.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

My black/gold shipment of the FINALS should be here by tomorrow so stay tuned for close up pics.. The Wht/Gold shipment should be here early next week. They are not being sold as a PACKAGE. It will be sold separately..

Are you selling them?

Originally Posted by lbj19

Hey eastbay rep can you check if your going to get the uwr Vs? Thanks
Unfortunately, it appears that we are not going to be receiving a shipment in for the Nike Zoom Kobe V in White/Dark Obsidian/Sports Red "United We Rise".
frown.gif
If we receive any new information on these, we will be sure to post an update here.

You can also keep an eye on our blog for any possible changes or updates: [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]http://bit.ly/b6wQQo[/color]

EastbayRep – Paul

curious if anyone can confirm that the USA's on the NDC are indeed with a blue mesh heel vs the red one we saw a few pages back?

I know STs is out of my size so I was thinking of ordering from NDC, but if its a blue heel, YUCK!

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by CFC24

SMH at Nike for not releasing the shirt on the left...
103129574.jpg
What is up with the delayed release of these in the USA? 
mad.gif

Everyone else seems to have them....

Nike continually %$#*% on the US market.

kobehead, great logic.

^^DFABIX- NTSF had the pair with the red heal, so I can only assume NDC would have the same pairs, but let someone else confirm.

Originally Posted by c4

^^DFABIX- NTSF had the pair with the red heal, so I can only assume NDC would have the same pairs, but let someone else confirm.

Good lookin out C....did you end up scoopin up a pair?
.....Hope you're holding up well up north.....tell shu-shane to send me my proposal dammit! LOL

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

does anyone else feel like these shoes run a 1/2 size small?
if you have wide feet like I do, yes.....I have to go half size up for Kobe.

damn so i guess madd people put in phone orders over at West huh? they told me madd orders are goin out to NTers in Cali  
pimp.gif
enjoy them!

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

hey point, did you order your usas off ndc?
i ordered mine off of ndc when they came out and they have the red mesh instead of the blue
o for sure legend, how long did it take for your order to be shipped from ndc and when did you order? I can't find em anywhere in socal and the drive to ntla is far for me.

Back
Top Bottom