OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ Yeah Kobe is a god over there for sure. Not feeling Dream Seasons, but I do like the colorway he is wearing. I wonder if Lebron is revered as much as the mamba...

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by iamlegend

hey point, did you order your usas off ndc?
i ordered mine off of ndc when they came out and they have the red mesh instead of the blue
o for sure legend, how long did it take for your order to be shipped from ndc and when did you order? I can't find em anywhere in socal and the drive to ntla is far for me.

i ordered them on the 7/22/2010 and got mine on the 7/24/2010 with some elite basketball socks.  i used the "bestrong" free shipping code and trust me ndc is pretty fast on ground shipping.  I dont think i ever waited longer then 3days from placing my order to when it arrived to my house.

i ordered mine off of ndc when they came out and they have the red mesh instead of the blue
o for sure legend, how long did it take for your order to be shipped from ndc and when did you order? I can't find em anywhere in socal and the drive to ntla is far for me.

i ordered them on the 7/22/2010 and got mine on the 7/24/2010 with some elite basketball socks.  i used the "bestrong" free shipping code and trust me ndc is pretty fast on ground shipping.  I dont think i ever waited longer then 3days from placing my order to when it arrived to my house.

^^ Yeah Kobe is a god over there for sure. Not feeling Dream Seasons, but I do like the colorway he is wearing. I wonder if Lebron is revered as much as the mamba...

o wow really, that is quick. Where are you located though legend cause I'm in socal so If I order tonight, ill probably wont get them until next week.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ no sweat u got urs from West? or u found them locally?
I got them off West
wink.gif

I live in Jacksonville,fl and the warehouse was located in Mississippi. But I know they have warehouses closer to you plus I remember when the coppers dropped people I all areas had the same turnaround time.

o wow really, that is quick. Where are you located though legend cause I'm in socal so If I order tonight, ill probably wont get them until next week.
where are you located in socal? the footlocker at south coast plaza has the usa's in already.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

where are you located in socal? the footlocker at south coast plaza has the usa's in already.

im in the long beach/cerritos area deedee. O man, Imma take a trip down there tomorrow then. It's like 20 minute drive for me over there without traffic, hopefully they still have a FSR.

i wonder if that shirt that kobe has with the dukes if it would match the miles davis.. i need a shirt to match them lol

i wonder if that shirt that kobe has with the dukes if it would match the miles davis.. i need a shirt to match them lol

Back
Top Bottom