OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i wish i could find 1 pair of blackouts

i had to buy a size 14 xdr from asia

haven't found a size 14/15 yet in blackouts (us)

still need to get a pair of dukes, smh
those are so clean!
pimp.gif

Dukes do look like FIYAH!....

South Coast Plaza has USA's already?......
darnit....might have to skip ball in the morning and hit up the mall instead.....
wooooooo!

I just picked up the China colorway at NTNY.  They said mad people have been coming in for the USA's.  I dunno, I'm just not seeing the hype around them....look kinda boring to me.

I was really fired up for the USAs, but the red mesh kind ruins it for me.  Now I prefer the UWR version, but I am not as in love as I was a few months ago.  I think NIKE dropped the ball by not releasing these closer to the Del Sols.  That is a much better colorway IMO.  At this point, the only thing other than the B.S Aways that will really get me fired up is an MLK colorway release(unlikely).  If not, I am pretty well done with Kobe 5s.  The Dukes do look good on Kobe, but I am still having trouble warming up to the Duke colorway on my feet.  Don't think its happening.

I just got word we may be receiving the UWR's.  I hope to receive more information on this colorway next week.  If I do, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got word we may be receiving the UWR's.  I hope to receive more information on this colorway next week.  If I do, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
Good looks Ray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

i wonder if eastbay will eventually release the V tb's.....lol. the iv's had some decent plain cw

The BLACK AND GOLD KOBE FINALS ARE IN TODAY! Pics up soon! Also a NEW VERSION of the BLACK MAMBA 5 Ring Shirt.. Its much better quality than the one previously released. This new one is Dri-Fit. Pictures of everything will be up today!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

The BLACK AND GOLD KOBE FINALS ARE IN TODAY! Pics up soon! Also a NEW VERSION of the BLACK MAMBA 5 Ring Shirt.. Its much better quality than the one previously released. This new one is Dri-Fit. Pictures of everything will be up today!

How much?!

FootLocker in the Glendale Galleria got the USA's just in time for EA... Only 12 pairs though. FootAction in the Glendale Galleria just got their Blackouts in but I'd rather get 'em next door @ FTL since they got a restock of 264 pairs last week.

just went to my local footaction and he did a search on the blackouts in size 8.5 and 9 and nothin
frown.gif
frown.gif
.. im out all the way in mass

just went to my local footaction and he did a search on the blackouts in size 8.5 and 9 and nothin
frown.gif
frown.gif
.. im out all the way in mass

some outlet has the del sols for 79.99, after F and F its like 56. check the july outlet thread! good luck!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

WHERE?

do you have the pics of the box? Just curious if they come in special box or not. Just curious.....

Back
Top Bottom