OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

If dudes are waiting for these to hit ndc.....don't chance it.......I have no inside info, but yall can pretty much count on these being gone besides an outlet drop in the future whenever/if that happens. Myself I know I need to jump on the aways as soon as I can before its too late. I'm not counting on em dropping anywhere else.

Ed...haha. Normally I do end up with what I want, but these days I'm more conscious with my spending. Plus I only get one pair if I get em...not 5 or 6 like someone
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I do think I'll focus on the aways to be my next pick up though...not sure how soon that will be...

those dont look like id's unless they have some new color blockin goin on...

i WILL own a pair of the away BS's one day, just gonna have to wait a long #+@ time. did the same thing for the zkiv away finals and ended up coppin them @ 165 shipped. it was prolly like a yr later tho.

EDIT: just noticed the batman and robin t shirts, ocho is given that has been a royal slurpfest.....

those actually kinda look like the joints that Candace (forgot her last name) from the Pheonix Mercury was wearing.

the 2 possible TB colorways i've seen thus far seem to have that white eyestay/forefoot midsole thing going on lol even the TB colorways look dope as hell on these shoes man.. this is not a good thing for me or my wallet if they ever release ;[

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Picked up the USA's with the FTL coupon today, my first and hopefully last pair of Kobe's.
pimp.gif
Goodluck on that. Im sure there will be 2-3 pairs more.
roll.gif

Nice USAs. Still deciding between them and the UWRs that release Wednesday. The UWRs have the slight edge...for the moment.

I was gonna pass on the USAs, but I got hooked up during EA last week so I couldn't pass it up. UWRs > USAs for me.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Socal stats:

NTLA - 50 home, 30 Away
HOHLA - 82 home, 82 Away
NSM - 100 Home, 90 Away

232 Home, 202 Away
434 Total
Norcal stats:

NTSF- 0 Home, 0 Away
HOH SF-0 Home, 0 Away

0 Home, 0 Away
0 Total

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Socal stats:

NTLA - 50 home, 30 Away
HOHLA - 82 home, 82 Away
NSM - 100 Home, 90 Away

232 Home, 202 Away
434 Total
Norcal stats:

NTSF- 0 Home, 0 Away
HOH SF-0 Home, 0 Away

0 Home, 0 Away
0 Total
fuuuu.jpeg

Socal stats:

NTLA - 50 home, 30 Away
HOHLA - 82 home, 82 Away
NSM - 100 Home, 90 Away

232 Home, 202 Away
434 Total
Norcal stats:

NTSF- 0 Home, 0 Away
HOH SF-0 Home, 0 Away

0 Home, 0 Away
0 Total

aint that a **tch

Socal stats:

NTLA - 50 home, 30 Away
HOHLA - 82 home, 82 Away
NSM - 100 Home, 90 Away

232 Home, 202 Away
434 Total
Norcal stats:

NTSF- 0 Home, 0 Away
HOH SF-0 Home, 0 Away

0 Home, 0 Away
0 Total
LOL move to So Cal there is nothing up north
pimp.gif

sigh.... i hate you bs owners hahaha they look so sexy... question.. do the homes have the pearl and same imprint of the aways??

sigh.... i hate you bs owners hahaha they look so sexy... question.. do the homes have the pearl and same imprint of the aways??

The base is white, but the laser print is sorta like an off white/dull pearl.

Nice pics up there. I don't even wanna give my opinion on what Finals are better.....

Back
Top Bottom