OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Everyone knows what they look like... will upload pics later on regardless, too dark out at the moment.. but i finally stopped slackin & FINALLY picked up my pairs of Bruce Lee's & Chaos V's this week.. needless to say, it's been a great week.
Dope man.  BL's arguably best V color way.

Nice Pick Up
pimp.gif

So just because they have a resell price of $500+ means their the best color way for the V's?

Just because idiots on eBay list them for $500+ doesn't mean they should go for that much or that's the reason why their still at auction.

What about the BS's, DK's, and Chaos?

I guess thats just my opinion that the DK's are best.

Last edited:
Big Stages >>>> Bruce Lee's IMO.

My homes are yellowed like that too and I've stored them well, never worn. Guess it's just the type of sole they used because my Aways are still icey.

Nice pickup though, freaking steal.

I'd take the Bruce Lees over any other V. Next best are the Chaos to me. The Big Stages, nice as they are with the laser print, are frankly a little overrated to me if only because that print can come off easily if you're not careful, which definitely bumps them down my list. If that wasn't the case, they would be higher up.

So just because they have a resell price of $500+ means their the best color way for the V's?

Just because idiots on eBay list them for $500+ doesn't mean they should go for that much or that's the reason why their still at auction.

QFT. Idk where these sellers came up with the prices they ask for the BL, but I blame the idiots who paid it to make them keep charging it and others to join. Id love another pair, but refuse to pay anything over 250 for another pair. BL are one of the best though. Them and Big stage aways.

I sold my dk and have my chaos as well. 5 rings were the closest I got to the big stages. :stoneface: I sold them to dfabix though too much going on with the concord.

BL are def the "must have" shoe for the V's. stages are nice, have the homes, but they got nothing on the BL's or the chaos for that matter

Last edited:

QFT. Idk where these sellers came up with the prices they ask for the BL, but I blame the idiots who paid it to make them keep charging it and others to join. Id love another pair, but refuse to pay anything over 250 for another pair. BL are one of the best though. Them and Big stage aways.
The prices are pretty crazy, but it makes sense to me why they're among the most expensive pairs, minus unreleased PEs. Anytime you're doing a colorway inspired by a legend like Bruce Lee, you're gonna attract not just Kobe fans but also hardcore Bruce Lee fans who probably have no concept of price related to sneakers and might be willing to pay more. There's some of that crossover appeal, just like how it is with the Mags/Back to the Future colorways Nike has released for other shoes.

There were a lot of great colorways for the Vs, among the best of the whole sig line. The BLs, Chaos, DKs, and Big Stages are all among the best that we've seen IMO. I have a lot of love for the Aston Martins too, although I know not many other people were able to get their hands on them. I love the leather lining/insole, the metallic upper is dope, and the 3M on the tongue around the Kobe sheath was a nice surprise. Definitely a high quality collaboration.

Last edited:
BLs are overrated... got mine for a little over retail (Philippines retail through a friend) and sold em to another friend for what I paid+shipping...

Homes, Inlines, black outs (both pairs), and TBs dont get the love they deserve. Even all stars, the reflective woodgrain is SICK!

Chaos is the best colorway that released IMO.

oh and BS Homes>>>>>>Aways. I dont know why the aways go for more, he won the chip in the Homes. I like the home as a colorway more than the aways as well.

Even though this model wasnt too hyped, most people only want the hyped colorway of the model when theres colorways that are much better than the hyped colorways.

Last edited:
I hope one day I come across a pair of da vincis in my size. I loved those from first pics before we knew how limited they turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom