OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yea, I can honestly say I'd pay $260+ on a pair of Chaos. It's only going to get worse in the current state of the culture.

Damnnnn i miss the fits like a glove feel of kb Vs
I wish 8s tongues were like the Vs.. padded and stitched to the inner sides of the shoes..

Yeah the Vs are still the best fitting Kobes for me in the sig line and one of the best fitting shoes for my foot that I've ever owned. The only two things I'd change about them would be improving the durability of the upper even more and having herringbone traction. Otherwise, they're damn near perfect for me.

Considering trading Ace Homes for White Del Sols. Both worn a couple times. Is this an even trade from a monetary standpoint? I have the Away Aces and they are my favorite V so I rarely wear the Homes.

Thoughts?

Considering trading Ace Homes for White Del Sols. Both worn a couple times. Is this an even trade from a monetary standpoint? I have the Away Aces and they are my favorite V so I rarely wear the Homes.

Thoughts?

I'd do it
To me ace home is too plain..

Thoughts?

These?
nike-zoom-kobe-v-white-del-sol-1.jpg

I don't see these in my size at all. I think it's an even trade. I rather have the Laker Homes though because it doesn't have the translucent sole.

^Correct. I love the trans sole and I love no purple on it. (Not a huge fan of the Lakers colorways) I only have 2 Purp and Gold shoes

Thoughts?

White Dels>>>>>>>>>LM Homes

Last edited:
So who's buying the Da Vinci's on ebay for the steal price of $4k? (overpriced is an understatement)

I'd rather have Championship parade's if I were to drop big money like that.

So who's buying the Da Vinci's on ebay for the steal price of $4k? (overpriced is an understatement)

I'd rather have Championship parade's if I were to drop big money like that.

Whats funny is I got my Da Vincis off him for like $300 a few months back, he knows those won't hit over $1k nor should they

Back
Top Bottom