OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

good news fellas. FTL are receieving their shipments of POPs. Of course release is not til the 17th, but if you're nice they night let you see them. Fresh in person.
Just got back from a local FTL here as well in socal. They had the POP's on display behind the counter. Looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person!!! Told me as of today they only have 15 pairs......Might want to get there early on the 17th.
Just wished my $30 coupon would have extended till next weekend.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

which colorway to get? i dont plan on getting both colors. the inlines or homes? inlines go with anything for casual and ballin. homes, cant really wear it for casual. these shoes will be for ballin, but occasional wearing as casual.

don't you think you answered your own question there?
maybe i did, but other peoples views, can change your view on things.  Vinsanity brought a good point.  cant hurt to ask for other peoples opinions.

well then, i prefer the inlines lol.

such a clean colourway, underrated imo.

Looks like I'll be taking a trip to foot locker this weekend to check those out...

Also...has anyone tried the spare asg laces on DKs? If I feel like digging both pairs out I might try it....

Originally Posted by metallic

dont care to much about kobe, but this is a colorway that will release for the holiday of 2010. looks
almost like the aston martin kobe. hope this hasnt been posted yet.
wgs58o.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

that new colorway posted might probably be this colorway 006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED...if i had to guess that is.

yeah, i think you're right on that guess. if so, that red should be the same shade on the ASG's.

Not feeling those laces on the POPs... looks like the same crappy laces that are on the asgs.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Not feeling those laces on the POPs... looks like the same crappy laces that are on the asgs.

They actually look like the same laces from the AM LeBron VII "Dunkman". If they are, the laces have 3m in them.

i thought the footlocker codes worked on the kobe's? they're not letting me use them online... it worked awhile ago when i bought my brother the homes but they dont work right now.. i wanna get the pop..

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

that new colorway posted might probably be this colorway 006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED...if i had to guess that is.

yeah, i think you're right on that guess. if so, that red should be the same shade on the ASG's.

yes u are correct

Looks like FTL are getting a very limited amount. Here's a couple more pics. I didn't like at first but much better in person.

Scratched another pair off the list and got a backup of the Chaos. BIG shout out to Darryl, for the kicks and for making me poor again. Well except for the latter portion. lol

Bonus

Finally!!! A new cw that we can all drool over! I'm liking it! We need more real pics though. Can't wait to see them! And its about time another V drops. Highly anticipating the POPs to drop next week!!!

picked up a pair of 9.5 Dukes at HOHLA earlier today, the girl said it was the last pair on the phone, so i sped over there. There was a 9.5 on display though, so any 9.5'ers out there, yall have hope.

Originally Posted by peks03

70c35a37e54e92211ba513364648c29e5536ed9.pjpg

here's all my kobe v lace switches so far.

been passing on them, but finally broke down today and got a pair of ASG through stock locater.  hopefully get them next week some time.
WOW!!!! thats all i can say looks super fresh only thing diff i wouldve done is gone all black laces on inlines but i might have to take this pic into consideration next time i decide to swap some of my laces sorry ahead of time if i steal some or ur ideas lol

Got rid of my doubles, and a few triples... this is all I have left.  
happy.gif

240y9ma.jpg

Oh and here's my ankle a few days after spraining it...

25gxpn6.jpg

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom