OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

footalog.com has a different type of draft days... look at the tongue
386429-100_2.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by mojako

footalog.com has a different type of draft days... look at the tongue
386429-100_2.jpg

That's the final product.

why the ugly laces again....damn nike messed up big time with the laces for the kobe Vs....

lucky to get my POP's a little early!  got a call yesterday from my local spot here in the bay and picked em up yesterday!  these shoes 
pimp.gif
!
vf1og.jpg

Nice POPs up there.  I'm also feeling the Draft days and the nice laces too.  Looks like I'll be copping x2.  Damn you Nike, my bank account is never going to grow... hahaha j/k

Originally Posted by xxedgyxx

lucky to get my POP's a little early!  got a call yesterday from my local spot here in the bay and picked em up yesterday!  these shoes 
pimp.gif
!
vf1og.jpg
what spot in the bay? i would love to cop early

Originally Posted by xxedgyxx

pimp.gif
!
vf1og.jpg

wow... these are looking amazing. 3x for sure.

and i agree, del sols need to release already. no point in waiting...

I'm in the bay as well. Would like to cop some. My search for some dukes is coming up empty so far. I need a fix. lol

Went to FTL today to get the Homes with the VIP coupon, they look a lot better in person. Now I got to get some purple laces to throw on them. I wouldn't double up on this cw but, not bad for $30 off. The POPs are looking nice, that purple heel cup and mesh make up for the weird triangle pattern to me.

I really like those contest winners. Real clean looking. I'm thinking of ordering a pair. Kobe and the rest of the guys that wear Vs are gonna rock em' in the game on Sunday. Would love to have that same shoe. Kinda like the MLKs when they all wore them. Would you guys buy the same cw or make your own?

althou a bit late thanks for the info about the coupon, was able to cop homes
smile.gif

also thanks to ATTIC BP got the Vdays at 50% off...they had a promo when i got it. was surprised it was included...

overall vacation was great kobe V wise
happy.gif
hehe

for those looking to cop POPs check out Buena Park Mall FTL they have them already just ask the SM. he cant give it to me with the $30 coupon so didnt cop. will cop once it becomes on sale in the Phils or if another coupon from FTL pops up sometime after summer...

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Any word on when these will release?

kobe-light-blue-1.jpg

hope those aren't another hoh release.  nice simple cw that i'll be getting especially if they're a gr.

There'll be plenty of Del Sols to go round... Nikestore Europe got them, and they don't get hoops shoes that are in anyway HTF... you guys just gotta be a bit patient.

Eyestay on the POPs makes my eyes bleed.

...and those contest winning IDs are actually pretty nice. I was expecting some sort of multicolor disaster.

Draft Days look like a women's shoe. No thanks.

I'm waiting on the Miles Davis and the Metallics.

Back
Top Bottom