OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Shaun- Glad the laces showed up. Sick collection!
I gotta catch up with you guys. After I get paid for this project I'm almost done with, ITS ON!

^Those yellow IDs are crazy. Are they exactly the same as JR Smith's pair?

Originally Posted by c4

I gotta catch up with you guys. After I get paid for this project I'm almost done with, ITS ON!

i wanna say JR's had speckles, but im not 100% on that

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by c4

i wanna say JR's had speckles, but im not 100% on that

He has a pair with and one without.

Mugen, you using them for ball? IMO, any color shoe works for basketball, but those as a casual shoe are way to much. They are very nice, but off court i cant see those working even with shorts and a white tee. Then again, its easier to rock those bright colors in cali.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Mugen EP wrote:

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Mugen: that's a metallic gold swoosh correct? Someone needs to buy my coppers so I can make those already

Actually the entire shoe is Del Sol except for the Midsole and Swoosh Border which are both white.    
I'm gonna dub those the "Golden Days" and your buddies all purple ones the "Purple Knights"!  both are sick man!  All you Laker heads will know why!  

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

mike2389 wrote:
Mugen EP wrote:
Lace swap on the Homes

The switch looks good
smokin.gif
(info on where copped? The laces look like actual basketball laces and not casual)

My DK's should be coming tomorrow or friday!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mufaza1

The purple laces on the homes....just belongs there. Where can I get me a pair of those laces? Looks like the same ones that come the Vs. Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by gijace

The Purple Laces on the Homes made it for me.. smh.. damn these V's!
The Purple laces came off Adrians ZKV ID's. His "Purple Rains" as D named them....lol
Should make a pair called "Purple Reign", that's what I named my ZKV IDs.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Mugen, you using them for ball? IMO, any color shoe works for basketball, but those as a casual shoe are way to much. They are very nice, but off court i cant see those working even with shorts and a white tee. Then again, its easier to rock those bright colors in cali.
I've played in them once and wore them to lift once. I havent worn them casually as of yet but I most likely will at some point.

Nice Kobe V iDs Mugen EP. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

anyone knows if eastbay is gonna have the relentless or the black mamba Kobe shirts???
Sorry it took to long, but we now have the Black Mamba Kobe shirts up on our website.  Just go to the link below to see all four colors:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ER%20SEARCH#sku=72839100

The three different color Relentless shirts that we have are at the link below:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=72840434

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lakers911

I wish Eastbay would ship the shoes a couple of days before it's released in the stores, especially for Gold Club members, that way you'll at least have you kicks when it's released at the stores. I'm so tempted to grab a pair of POPs at footlocker this Saturday, but I've already preordered from Eastbay.
Unfortunately, per the manufacture's request, we can not ship items before their launch date.
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Nice Kobe V iDs Mugen EP. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

anyone knows if eastbay is gonna have the relentless or the black mamba Kobe shirts???
Sorry it took to long, but we now have the Black Mamba Kobe shirts up on our website.  Just go to the link below to see all four colors:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ER%20SEARCH#sku=72839100

The three different color Relentless shirts that we have are at the link below:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=72840434

EastbayRep - Ray
are you guys getting the cali finest shirts or the black mamba long sleeves that HOH has?

Originally Posted by lj12

are you guys getting the cali finest shirts or the black mamba long sleeves that HOH has?
I am trying to locate the style/color number for these shirts, so I can check our system.  Does someone here happen to have the style/color number for these shirts?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lj12

I am trying to locate the style/color number for these shirts, so I can check our system.  Does someone here happen to have the style/color number for these shirts?

EastbayRep - Ray

419657 100

Imo...that shirt would have been better if they released it after the finals if the Lakers won.

initially i didn't like the pop but now that i keep looking at them, it looks like i'm going to cop them this sat.

kobe v got me again!!!

I went to my local Footlocker today to buy some shoe cleaner, and the dude that worked there saw me wearing my Chaos. He then quickly went to the back and showed me the POP and told me they were coming out on Saturday. He even let me try them on, and they looked SOOOO NICE!

Two more days until POPs! Will be my third pair of ZKVs, behind the Chaos and Inlines. I hope there's at least one more decent colorway coming out so I can add another to my small collection. Thinking about the Del Sols but they're not as a nice as last year's.

Back
Top Bottom