OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kobehead

2ykc00x.jpg

Actually i'm more interested in those white Kd's. Pops look good though.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

really sick pics of POP, CFC24.

Kobe On Fire right now.

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!!! I'm the opposite then some of you guy's, POP's grew on me 2 fold.. I like them a lot now

BTW, no one answered before... Did any of you guy's pick up the KIDHOLLYWOOD Nike ID Kobe V's??? I'm loving them, where can I order them on nike.com? I can't find them
frown.gif

Nikeid.com, not nike.com

at least next game it wont be a new shoe so i guess its a good start...hehe that debut curse is killing us...

nways pops are gona be copped on the next sale or something...good looks from far away and matches very good with the away uniform too

Westbrook took the Lakers down, hopefully they can win this next one and finish it up at home. Anyways, I saw the Draft Days at Footaction, I like the translucent sole. I will have to pass for now though, at least till I can get them for below retail.

BTW, no one answered before... Did any of you guy's pick up the KIDHOLLYWOOD Nike ID Kobe V's??? I'm loving them, where can I order them on nike.com? I can't find them
frown.gif

As mentioned, nikeid.  You have to make them on iD.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

really sick pics of POP, CFC24.

Kobe On Fire right now.

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!!! I'm the opposite then some of you guy's, POP's grew on me 2 fold.. I like them a lot now

frown.gif

Nikeid.com, not nike.com
Oh okay, thanks!

BTW Lakers are really worrying me, damn!
mad.gif

hope that kobe would release a new CW once only per series
happy.gif
hehe or not at all anymore till they get the ring hehe

Doesn't Kobe learn? Stop debuting shoes in important games.
I would rather see a win than him wearing a new shoe.....LOL

what are those? never seen them before.. any info? not that interested in the shoes, just curious as to why we've never seen or heard of them before

those look amazing and i know they're not IDs just look at the color options and the grey midsole -___-

Back
Top Bottom