OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

TY and pharo
pimp.gif

for today. to go watch the lakers lose.

4567016802_150a1d681d.jpg

^^ yeah its is, i think Odom rockin the gradient IV's has a magical effect of canceling out the POP's

This dude G with his to be continued updates
laugh.gif

Ed...dope homes holmes! Such a sleeper shoe!

Is Kobe wearing Poops tonight? Hopefully he'll break the curse in em if he is...

I'm checking stats from the game on my phone....does Luke just go in the game, miss a 3 then set back down? Last few games seems to be the same stats for that fool
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

This dude G with his to be continued updates
laugh.gif

Ed...dope homes holmes! Such a sleeper shoe!

Is Kobe wearing Poops tonight? Hopefully he'll break the curse in em if he is...

I'm checking stats from the game on my phone....does Luke just go in the game, miss a 3 then set back down? Last few games seems to be the same stats for that fool
smh.gif
Kobe is wearing the pops. Luke is terrible, he did get sat down after he missed the three. Shannon Brown was hitting shots but they took him out.
laugh.gif

I'm pulling for the Thunder btw.

Thought we had it.. Collison not boxing out, smh.

Kobe scoring 30+ with the pops, guess the bad luck it over.

phil was making lakers lose! kobe sat out too long. good thing pau got the rebound! Go LA!!

nope that curse is still upon us. Kobe missed that GW, Pau bailed him out

now if he were wearin the aways or inlines.......

I felt the same way about Phil sitting Kobe for too long. He was cold when he came back in. Luckily Pau was there for the putback.

luke, brown and josh played steady too. i sure hope that drew has no injury or something. he somehow became a little slower during the second half.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

haha true!   thank god pau had the smarts to be active and not sit and watch. 

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

The curse wasn't if Kobe could hit a gamer winner, it was that he kept losing with new colorways. I'm guessing it's over now, atleast for the pops since they WON.

Those shots Kobe hit on Durant were
sick.gif

Do any stores still have DUKEs? I need these so bad in my life...its not even funny....and i believe miles davis drop beginning of july sometime near the cross-opinionated blackouts...i figured everyone would like these considering they follow suit of the black mamba literally

That lace job looks horrible due to the angle. Maybe some away laces? Can't wait till they hit stores here, I wana try blk laces. And hahaha S. I feel you on that

Back
Top Bottom