OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

nike just tweeted that all sizes of the am pack still available at the staples center. its says just head down for a chance to get the pack. no joke, it was posted in the am pack thread. if i was in la i would be on my why.

So technically the AM pack is included on the EA, whos gonna be audacious enough to ask for the 50 on it at HOHLA?

Hope the mall has the Del Sol's tomorrow when I go for the EA...

BTW, I hate being a "biter" but those "white knights" i have got to id and order, they are incredible!

Aston Martin Staples Center event pics

What I was rocking

Free tees.
pimp.gif

from the looks of it there will still be alot of pairs left. there must of been at least 50 packs to make those shoe displays. they got to release nationwide at some point.

Quick IPhone pic of my IDs version 1.2!  Like em much better than the previous black midsole.  More pics to come in the ID thread (when I find time....)

4605254709_ca34e18555_o.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

You are a beast for wearing those Tony. Nice. I need to see your collection.
Thanks Edwin. Broke a lot of necks. Idk when I'll do a collection post haha Maybe in the summer when I have some time.

Can't wait Tony. From what you've told me... You got heat. And I just got my authentics ids. Sh*+ took like 2 months. Lol.

Can't wait Tony. From what you've told me... You got heat. And I just got my authentics ids. Sh*+ took like 2 months. Lol.

Jerseys right? I'm still waiting on mine...I think its been 7 weeks already smh.

Tony...dope homie! Did you get your size? Did they go by #s, or just random as you got there?

Lol I dont think I got heat...

Got my authentics in two days ago. For the price, the wait is def worth it.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom