OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Sorry for not saying where I got mine from. I was able to get them from KB24.com.

Hotbutter- yea i'm from th Bay. Hope Kobe comes into my work again because he said these would be hella hard to get.

gza- thnx bro.. finally rite!

lakers911- no real difference in feel IMHO lol

NWT- thnx g. i wanna see how ur kbV collection looks like.

kb24strikesagain- lol sorry i thought most would know where they were released seeming u like it a lot. they released at HOHLA, ntla and blends had a raffle for a few pairs.

I really want to pick up the Del Sol's or Draft Days to hoop in, but I'd prefer a more neutral looking colorway.

I'll just wait til July(?) for the Blackouts and slip on those Nike RED laces on them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Smoov24

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Agreed, wish I didn't have to give mine away
frown.gif

Here are my pickups in the past week (sorry for the iphone pic)

4629466855_5d9a5f9329_o.jpg

and my collection circa 5/17/2010 (w/o doubles and no more AMs)

4619844223_e03c75024a_o.jpg

nice collection you got
pimp.gif
agreed...very nice
glasses.gif

for my cali peeps:
The attic in buena park has a special goin on. Buy 2 pairs of shoes and the 3rd is FREE. KBV colors avail are:
1) inlines
2) hornets
3) del sols
4) pops
5) aways
6) valentines (wht/reds)

dont kno how lond they got this deal for but all just shuld def cop.

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

for my cali peeps:
The attic in buena park has a special goin on. Buy 2 pairs of shoes and the 3rd is FREE. KBV colors avail are:
1) inlines
2) hornets
3) del sols
4) pops
5) aways
6) valentines (wht/reds)

and kobe v are not excluded??  but they don't have the homes?  if they had the homes, i'd get those pops and del sols.  that would be cool

Originally Posted by u ttocs

for my cali peeps:
1) inlines
2) hornets
3) del sols
4) pops
5) aways
6) valentines (wht/reds)

and kobe v are not excluded??  but they don't have the homes?  if they had the homes, i'd get those pops and del sols.  that would be cool

kobes are not excluded. homes were not avail. i piked up the hornets, inlines and jordan 6's (wht/blk).

jgh0st. itd be crazy if u were able to get the A.M signed!! lol thatd be trophy case worthy.

only thing wrong with teh A.M hyperdunks is that the material creases just by looking at it.

Yea I'm gonna try to get them signed.
Just picked up some del sols, and the manager at the footaction I went to also gave me the line, "have you been on niketalk, ever since someone posted it on there I've sold so many of these with the 30% off." I was like wow someone else posted this. I was at Solano Mall btw and grabbed the last size 11.

for my cali peeps:
1) inlines
2) hornets
3) del sols
4) pops
5) aways
6) valentines (wht/reds)

Any chance this place will do phone orders?

FINALLY got the damn del sol's, and on the 30 off... Was going to get 2 pair but to be honest? I realized I didn't love them enough to buy 2.. So I ordered another Chaos and All Star pair from FA, couldn't pass them up with 30 off!!!

I need to stop, this "Kobe Syndrom" is killing me! Still want the Astons ........

Originally Posted by u ttocs

for my cali peeps:
1) inlines
2) hornets
3) del sols
4) pops
5) aways
6) valentines (wht/reds)

kobes are not excluded. homes were not avail. i piked up the hornets, inlines and jordan 6's (wht/blk)

Nice pick ups....
pimp.gif

Great deal....

yea i was too late for shoetrends....needed a 9 or 9.5 but they sold out.... i was able to cop a 10 though....im hoping it fits small

^kobe v does run small i wear an 11 and i get a 10.5 in almost everything else....waiting for my del sols to be delivered hopefully within the next couple days

I tried to get a 9 but they only had 9.5  so I tried them on and it felt good. I think a 9 would be tight on me. Surely once you break them in it'll fit fine. Oh well, couldn't pass on them with the 30% off.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

jgh0st. itd be crazy if u were able to get the A.M signed!! lol thatd be trophy case worthy.

only thing wrong with teh A.M hyperdunks is that the material creases just by looking at it.
Yeah, I agree, the hyperdunks crease so easily.  I haven't worn my yet because I cringe just thinking about it LOL

Originally Posted by reener

i wonder if HOHNY has aces or rices left i kinda doubt it though
ohwell.gif

if you're a size 10-11..then you're outta luck in terms of the Aces.. as for the Rices...not sure since i've never asked them about em lol ...hopefully that helps. Sadly, I made the mistake of waiting on the Aces and I was hoping to double up... but 1 pair should be enuff for the moment being
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Yea I'm gonna try to get them signed.
Just picked up some del sols, and the manager at the footaction I went to also gave me the line, "have you been on niketalk, ever since someone posted it on there I've sold so many of these with the 30% off." I was like wow someone else posted this. I was at Solano Mall btw and grabbed the last size 11.

that was me, was it the black dude and the annoying filipino dude that always seems to be a douche whenever im there??

i knew they were goin to fly when that 30% disco came. i hope they dnt exclude them next time

Back
Top Bottom