OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Anybody wanna do a NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV CARPE DIEM KOBE VI ID?
Here's the one I did.  I think its a little closer to the CD IV than the one on page 2 just cuz the sole is darker.

i disagree, not just because i made the ones on page 2. 
you didn't even make your tongue grey like the OG

the sole was also clear on the OG's, that's why i made it clear. i left the midsole white because there was no grey option (so if you don't wear them for ball, you could paint them grey yourself)

Here's the one I did.  I think its a little closer to the CD IV than the one on page 2 just cuz the sole is darker.

the sole was also clear on the OG's, that's why i made it clear. i left the midsole white because there was no grey option (so if you don't wear them for ball, you could paint them grey yourself)

Originally Posted by al3x89

inlines with the clear purple sole
pimp.gif

screenshot20101210at114.png

nice inline!! 
pimp.gif

make me wanna wear my inline IVs RIGHT NOW! lol

Yours look good too man but that white sole makes them not look like Carpe IV's for me.  I know they had clear sole but it looked more grey being that it was over a grey midsole.  I liked the black tongue better than the grey is why I went with black. 

Yours look good too man but that white sole makes them not look like Carpe IV's for me.  I know they had clear sole but it looked more grey being that it was over a grey midsole.  I liked the black tongue better than the grey is why I went with black. 

dang carpe diem ID's looking good. about to do make a pair down the line after the blackouts.

dang carpe diem ID's looking good. about to do make a pair down the line after the blackouts.

^^^white base does match, only thing is the islands on the base are kind of like a real light greyish color.

^^^white base does match, only thing is the islands on the base are kind of like a real light greyish color.

Back
Top Bottom