OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^white base does match, only thing is the islands on the base are kind of like a real light greyish color.
for sure. thanks man. Can't wait to see how your IDs came out 
pimp.gif

Both the Carpe IDs are nice.  I have not been able to order yet.....keeps saying sold out to me.  I sure hope mine don't get done b4 I get them.  It's gonna take ALOT 4 me to like them better than my Vs tho.  Everyone is posting some good designs.  Maybe half you guys should apply for jobs @ JB, they obviously could use the help.  Keep them coming.  Happy new year.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Both the Carpe IDs are nice.  I have not been able to order yet.....keeps saying sold out to me.  I sure hope mine don't get done b4 I get them.  It's gonna take ALOT 4 me to like them better than my Vs tho.  Everyone is posting some good designs.  Maybe half you guys should apply for jobs @ JB, they obviously could use the help.  Keep them coming.  Happy new year.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

frenchblue those YELLOW BASED ones are $$ IN THA BANK !!!!!!! wow

hugo they r both nice but the one on the BOTTOM is REALLY REALLY nice

buncha talented mickeyvickeys in here, alotta good stuff fellas

frenchblue those YELLOW BASED ones are $$ IN THA BANK !!!!!!! wow

hugo they r both nice but the one on the BOTTOM is REALLY REALLY nice

buncha talented mickeyvickeys in here, alotta good stuff fellas

hugo... I like #2 with clear purple sole, but #2 is better to me overall.

hugo... I like #2 with clear purple sole, but #2 is better to me overall.

^thanks and thats true. looks like im going to go with the 2nd. any more opinions would help peeps. thanks. can not wait to order

^thanks and thats true. looks like im going to go with the 2nd. any more opinions would help peeps. thanks. can not wait to order

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'd go with the first one. Icy looks clean DS but once you start wearing them and they get dirty/cloudy/yellow you are going to wish you had gotten the purple soles.

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'd go with the first one. Icy looks clean DS but once you start wearing them and they get dirty/cloudy/yellow you are going to wish you had gotten the purple soles.

Back
Top Bottom