OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

S Dubl, i wouldve went with the black heel cup to show more "curve" on the back (if that made sense), but the overall shoe came out real nice. Congrats on em

S Dubl, i wouldve went with the black heel cup to show more "curve" on the back (if that made sense), but the overall shoe came out real nice. Congrats on em

thanks everyone...

Calvin (I'm assuming thats your name
laugh.gif
) I was really worried that I wasnt going to like em after seeing how dark the silver was from others pics, and had another pair already made up in my locker with a black heel and a few other changes, but when I got em and opened em, I loved em. They look much better in person. 100% happy and wont be ordering the other variation of em.

thanks everyone...

laugh.gif
) I was really worried that I wasnt going to like em after seeing how dark the silver was from others pics, and had another pair already made up in my locker with a black heel and a few other changes, but when I got em and opened em, I loved em. They look much better in person. 100% happy and wont be ordering the other variation of em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

thanks everyone...

laugh.gif
yeah thats the reason why i didnt commit to ordering just yet. i wanted to see the difference between white and silver on the back portion of the shoe -- if it would contrast against a white base. but dont get me wrong, with or without the black heel cup, you did a very damn good job on the ID's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

thanks everyone...

laugh.gif
yeah thats the reason why i didnt commit to ordering just yet. i wanted to see the difference between white and silver on the back portion of the shoe -- if it would contrast against a white base. but dont get me wrong, with or without the black heel cup, you did a very damn good job on the ID's
pimp.gif

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

Soles are ICY

Left ID 

Right ID (favorite Bible verse) 

The KB6 family for now

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain.Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

As promised...pictures of my Duke/Orlando inspired ID's...

Soles are ICY

Left ID 

Right ID (favorite Bible verse) 

The KB6 family for now

All in all I am very happy with them. The swoosh paint job is a lil sloppy but I wont complain.Kinda funny to see the pictures of the actual Dukes come out today and how similar they are
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom