OG Blue Power Ranger is Ayo Vol: Not Surprised

I wanted the black ranger to kill the evil green ranger.

167o29u.jpg

^^^^

I always wondered why in the word this black ranger would go all MC hammer before he would fight a monster or putty. Early introduction to children of the soulfulness of African Americans or buffoonery in disguise?

^^^^

I always wondered why in the word this black ranger would go all MC hammer before he would fight a monster or putty. Early introduction to children of the soulfulness of African Americans or buffoonery in disguise?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"Ayo?" What are you in 5th grade?

He's gay. Big deal.

exactly.

I guess there was a reason why only tommy and zack had girls on the show.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"Ayo?" What are you in 5th grade?

He's gay. Big deal.

exactly.

I guess there was a reason why only tommy and zack had girls on the show.

i knew he was different from the other rangers. The og red rangers doesnt count. He is on the same boat as the  blue rangers.
laugh.gif

i knew he was different from the other rangers. The og red rangers doesnt count. He is on the same boat as the  blue rangers.
laugh.gif

I still remember that one episode where he had a fear of fish because as a kid he dipped his finger in the water and got bit by one. I think he was telling this to the Pink Ranger, meanwhile obvious-as-hell Goldar in his gold *** suit with wings is tactically hiding behind a tree in hearing distance getting this valuable intel. Lo and behold, Rita makes a fish monster and dude becomes a *****.

I just remember thinking as a kid how lame the Blue Ranger was for being scared of a goddamn fish
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom