OG Blue Power Ranger is Ayo Vol: Not Surprised

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I still remember that one episode where he had a fear of fish because as a kid he dipped his finger in the water and got bit by one. I think he was telling this to the Pink Ranger, meanwhile obvious-as-hell Goldar in his gold *** suit with wings is tactically hiding behind a tree in hearing distance getting this valuable intel. Lo and behold, Rita makes a fish monster and dude becomes a *****.

I just remember thinking as a kid how lame the Blue Ranger was for being scared of a goddamn fish
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i see what u did there.....

I still remember that one episode where he had a fear of fish because as a kid he dipped his finger in the water and got bit by one. I think he was telling this to the Pink Ranger, meanwhile obvious-as-hell Goldar in his gold *** suit with wings is tactically hiding behind a tree in hearing distance getting this valuable intel. Lo and behold, Rita makes a fish monster and dude becomes a *****.

I just remember thinking as a kid how lame the Blue Ranger was for being scared of a goddamn fish
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i see what u did there.....

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Whats the Red Ranger stories?
somebody posted a screenshot from a gay movie.  and it looked like one of the actors was the red ranger

somebody posted a screenshot from a gay movie.  and it looked like one of the actors was the red ranger

Originally Posted by Meangene4

All the Blue Rangers like the penis.
2vbs9qp.jpg

smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

- Blue ranger is out-of-control with that...The face on that purple villain = pure comedy

- What are we telling the kids with messages like that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

All the Blue Rangers like the penis.
2vbs9qp.jpg

smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

- Blue ranger is out-of-control with that...The face on that purple villain = pure comedy

- What are we telling the kids with messages like that
tired.gif

I remember when i was like 9yrs old for Xmas I received the blue ranger action figure for Xmas. I got one one of the worst spankings because I started yelling
"I don't want this I wanted the red ranger. The blue one acts like a girl!!"
laugh.gif
..thats messed up how they treated him tho

I remember when i was like 9yrs old for Xmas I received the blue ranger action figure for Xmas. I got one one of the worst spankings because I started yelling
"I don't want this I wanted the red ranger. The blue one acts like a girl!!"
laugh.gif
..thats messed up how they treated him tho

smh.gif
laugh.gif

[img[http://a.imageshack.us/im...angersbillyqa8.jpg[/img]
alton-brown-fish.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

[img[http://a.imageshack.us/im...angersbillyqa8.jpg[/img]
alton-brown-fish.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

rangersbillyqa8.jpg

alton-brown-fish.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

rangersbillyqa8.jpg

alton-brown-fish.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom